• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

? Are these real

So...

does this mean there are no boobies on display?
Troublemaker!

Listen, I don't care whose jugs they are. As long as they 're not on a man and/or don't hang below the navel, I'm good with it. :thumbs:

Wilkey
Now is that in the standing or the on the back position?
Standing, preferably. Gravity is a bit more forgiving when horizontal. :D

I was just joking, no need to get in a big fight. ;)

I'm sorry if I made you mad, it was only a little pun humor. Save that anger for all the politicians in the Great White North AND here in the USA now who seem to want to put the cigar industry out of business with outrageous taxes.
Right on about the cigar biz issue, BP. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: on 'em!

Wilkey

Wow, this place has gotten teste in my absence. :laugh:

docb, this is a fun, easygoing place. Please help us to keep it that way.

I'm sorry if I made you mad, it was only a little pun humor. Save that anger for all the politicians in the Great White North AND here in the USA now who seem to want to put the cigar industry out of business with outrageous taxes.

Agree need to put this to bed. Thanks for the acknowledgement. Wilkey, agree with your comment re: conduct. Sensitive issue, would have no problem if same question came from a buddy or one of my brothers, in fact it often does. For those of you that are critical, are you absolutely certain you would have reacted differently if you were in my shoes?
Appreciate the request for introduction, done on the weekend. I am a physician, I run an Alzheimer's disease unit, have a child with autism and consult with families of autistic kids. Love a cigar, maybe time for one or several now. Wilkey, thanks again by the way for your help re: my HDM Epi 2's. Thanks to all else for the previous welcome.

Agree need to put this to bed. Thanks for the acknowledgement. Wilkey, agree with your comment re: conduct. Sensitive issue, would have no problem if same question came from a buddy or one of my brothers, in fact it often does. For those of you that are critical, are you absolutely certain you would have reacted differently if you were in my shoes?
Appreciate the request for introduction, done on the weekend. I am a physician, I run an Alzheimer's disease unit, have a child with autism and consult with families of autistic kids. Love a cigar, maybe time for one or several now. Wilkey, thanks again by the way for your help re: my HDM Epi 2's. Thanks to all else for the previous welcome.
Nicely done, docb.

Several of the faculty at my university are engaged in autism research and one at my alma mater is studying language development in ASD children. What a fascinating, puzzling, sometimes heartbreaking condition. The undergraduate scholars in my group work with local ASD children and they have nothing but amazement and admiration to express for these kids and their families.

Best,
Wilkey

Tigger, you're triggering my Freudian free associations. Teste...testo...testy...testes...I could go on. ???

Tigger, you're triggering my Freudian free associations. Teste...testo...testy...testes...I could go on. unsure.gif

Then my work here is done. :laugh:

Well played docb. This is a great little corner of the internet. Hope you enjoy it.

So...

Troublemaker!

Listen, I don't care whose jugs they are. As long as they're not on a man and/or don't hang below the navel, I'm good with it. :thumbs:

Wilkey

How about an olive branch then?

LF1310b5_christina_aguilera_gqmag_2_big.jpg

So...

Troublemaker!

Listen, I don't care whose jugs they are. As long as they're not on a man and/or don't hang below the navel, I'm good with it. :thumbs:

Wilkey

How about an olive branch then?

LF1310b5_christina_aguilera_gqmag_2_big.jpg
Awww yeah. That'll do.

Wilkey
Those are gaurenteed to be below the naval in about thirty years. :laugh:

Thats what makes them so fugging great!!!

I hear your comment about taxes, I hope you fellas are spared what we've been dealing with in Canada for years. Our tobacco (and alcohol) taxes are nuts. I want to support B and M stores, but if I buy online it costs me 1/2 to 1/3 as much. I can buy Canadian beer in Hawaii for a fraction of what it costs me at home, go figure. Hope that measure doesn't go through your congress.

From the title, I thought he was going to post a pic of his girlfriend's boobs :(

You should have edited this more sport, like completely. Good thing about the internet is there is physical distance from you to the person you offend.

yikes. You should, like, drop the attitude, sport. It almost sounds like you're making veiled physical threats against someone who posted a rather tame joke. Lighten up.

Oh geez, it's the friggin' internet.....I'm telling mom.