• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ARs, AKs, etc.

I took a look at the shield but went with the standard M&P .40 compact.  I have carried it a bit but think I still prefer my Kimber Ultra II Tactical as a faithful carry.

looking for knowledge said:
Tell us how you like it Breedy. I got a buddy who has one and a KAHR. He's selling his KAHR. I like my KAHR, but have not shot the M&P. Logic tells me that I should stay away. ;)
The Shield joins my Pro-Series 9mm and 9c, so I am a little biased. The trigger is better than the 9c and is light years ahead of the LC9 I had before. Having shot a friends KAHR PM9, I prefer the M&P, but to be fair that is more a personal preference over anything substantial. The Shield has the same specs as the 9c other than thickness and isn't a pocket gun. I like the grip being a little large than on some of the other guns in this category and I shoot it well.

Being thinner and lighter makes it easier to carry in shorts and Tee shirt, which is the role it fills. They were hard to find for the last 9s months or so, but are showing up sub $450 locally and can be had under $400 if you know where to look. I need to get some more mags and I will run it in a IDPA match.

I walked into my LGS and he had a HK 416 sitting there.  It was so pretty I couldn't resist.  Now if I could only find some .22 LR...

Also picked up a Mossberg 500 JIC.

Khari are there any Cabelas near you? Both times I've stopped in recently they have had the 325 rd Federal Auto Match, but you are limited to one box. Cabelas has lifted their limits on ever other type of ammo, but the number of Back Orders on 22 cal is going delay it's return

duglynukem said:
MidWay USA has 22 LR available. Boxes and bricks
Midway's shipping tends to make their good deals into bad ones in my experience. It's worth a shot to put in your cart and see

Breedy said:
Midway's shipping tends to make their good deals into bad ones in my experience. It's worth a shot to put in your cart and see
I just mentioned it because I thought He couldn't find any. If I find a "good deal" I will pass it on. Doug

duglynukem said:
I just mentioned it because I thought He couldn't find any. If I find a "good deal" I will pass it on. Doug

Your right, there are some online vendors with ammo in stock, and Midway's prices on the actual ammo are about what they were before all this mess. I've never had to buy 22cal online, so the idea of paying shipping on it is foreign to me, it's always been cheaper locally. 525rd bulk packs were selling for $70+ online a couple of months ago, so I guess it is a matter of prospective

Nope, no Cabela's near me.  The Academy near me gets 22 LR once or twice a week but I can only buy 1 box at a time. 

I was at Crossroads of the West gunshow last week, and there wasn't a round of .22 to be found. Madness.