• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashes Ashes all fall down...

How do you get the ash off the cigar?

• I tap the cigar on the ashtray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I roll the ash off in the ashtray

• I tap the ash off with my finger

• I just let it fall on my shirt

• Total voters
and sometimes i let it fall in my drink or lap

Often it falls off onto my laptop, which is a cheap p.o.s. anyway. Might as well double for an ashtray.

I never seem to quite make it to the ashtray.

Doc.

I usually try to flick the ash once it looks like it's getting close to falling off. However, some cigars fool me with an ash that's straight as an arrow right up until it falls in my lap. :laugh:

Sometimes it falls on my shirt, others I just roll it off. To me it doesn't really matter it's just ash.

It could have gone either way with tap on ash tray or, fall on shirt. :laugh:

If I'm driving I keep it pretty short and tap it off pretty frequently.

If I'm not driving I let it get as long as it can, then either let it fall into the ashtray or I just touch the ash to the ashtray and it falls off.

Bored indeed! I smoked cigarettes for 25 years and just can't tolerate a long ash. I roll em off in the ashtray. In the car, I scrape the ash against the edge of the window if I'm moving, push it off with my finger if not.

I do everything except use my finger.

Gary, you're going to hell in a bucket, baby!

-Rob

I used to do it the "traditional" way, let it fall where it may. Then my friends started complaining about the ash I left all over their rugs, end tables, cats, etc. So, now I usually tap it after it gets pretty long.

It's not a party until ash gets on someone's clothes. It's never done intentionally, but occasionally timing is an issue. I had it happen just a few hours ago. Once the ash hit my lap it was a party!

I tapped my ash off on a customer the other night intentionally! :thumbs:

All my Fuentes get rolled off onto a mirror. Then I chop it up with a razor and snort it. :p

I flick off the ash, but I try to keep as much on as I can for an improved taste. I personally like 1-3cm of ash for taste.