• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton ESG

Watch your box, Mike . . .

Nice play man!!!

In my opinion, the ESG is way overrated. However, I've only had 2, one of which I put out early (in my defense it was huge and the woman was in a bad mood, not wanting to sit around). I'd much rather smoke 3 VSG's for the price.

This isn't to say it wasn't an enjoyable smoke, it was just not near what I think it should have been. I've heard, however, that with some age they improve quite a bit.

Watch your box, Mike . . .

Thank you Santa Claus! Perfect timing.....the weather is going to warm up this weekend. That was one hell of a care package. Can't wait to return the favor!

That you again!

I've been mixed on the ESGs. I definitely think they are good cigars. However, I would almost always pick up a VSG over the ESG. I happened to smoke an ESG today (21) in a B&M I visited where I'm traveling this week. It was very good. However, for $20, there are so many great cigars out there to compete with this. Try the trio for yourself and see what you think.

Lee...thank you again...keep your eyes open for a delivery

0306 1070 0004 9315 7578

PIF & PIB