• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashtrays

Thanks for the history lesson, Floyd.
I remember when all of that broke out, but I wasn't able to ever go to the Vegas herfs. I'm glad Anthony brought this up. I would have hated to see what "stinky" would have said the year the QSH was snowed out and had to move to a parking lot.

I live by the simple rule, smoke what ya like and smoke em where ever you're at. It's the company, NOT the venue or the food. Bu tthne again, I call them "seegars" and can no longer eat all of the good food. ;)

Floyd T

@SKYDIVNEKD Thank you for providing context, this is interesting. I won't be supporting this jerk if he is crapping on CP.

For all the newer members we don't use any stinky products. Goes back to when he dished our herfs in Vegas.
@tone-ny my reply was a joke made on the word dished (to serve food), I presume it was intended to be dissed. A joke that now seems in poor taste given the history. My apologies my friend.

@SKYDIVNEKD Thank you for providing context, this is interesting. I won't be supporting this jerk if he is crapping on CP.

@tone-ny my reply was a joke made on the word dished (to serve food), I presume it was intended to be dissed. A joke that now seems in poor taste given the history. My apologies my friend.
None taken, didn't even realize my missive. Where is Miss Crabtree when we need her?

It's really not so much about telling folks what to like or what to buy(or not), it's about caring enough to share with the "family" what has taken place in the past, so you can make an informed decision. Whats the old saying, "fore warned is to be fore armed). In this case, if a fella takes a shit on a group of us, well, he's taken a shit on all of us. That doesn't make his product any less, it just makes him less.

I'm from Kentucky and family means everything(including those folks I may call "family"). We may have our own unique personalities, but we're still family. Now if ya decide to cross the line, you may be sitting in the back of the bus for a spell, but if you're truly worth a nickel, you'll be welcomed back in. Ya just can't shit on the family and expect open arms.

Just my .02 cents.

Floyd T

PS: This is exactly why Ron doesn't delete threads that go to pot. Folks may get banned, but the lesson is still there to be learned from.

I found the same things at 2 different online places, same prices. Just crazy expensive stuff.

Holy snot!!!! Those prices are...... As high as the owners.

Chad, the owner is really a nice, decent guy. WHY he bought these is beyond me, our shop is not in that financial neighborhood, but he was proud to say he way only one of three shops in the Dallas licensed to have these. Funny thing is, there are NO sticks to support the quality of the humi. The price is mandated by Fuente, who the hell is going to buy any of that??? ... beats me.

Chad, the owner is really a nice, decent guy. WHY he bought these is beyond me, our shop is not in that financial neighborhood, but he was proud to say he way only one of three shops in the Dallas licensed to have these. Funny thing is, there are NO sticks to support the quality of the humi. The price is mandated by Fuente, who the hell is going to buy any of that??? ... beats me.
Yeah that came out wrong, I was amazed at the prices. Didn’t mean to say the owner is a crook

Didn't take it that way Chad. He also has a huge Cohiba humi fully stocked with $12 -$30 sticks that actually sell. He just had as we call them a EVENT with sway etc. and sold 11 boxes of Cohiba! My thought was get some damn sticks in that Fuente display like Opus, Destino, something that you can afford to buy and that way the fancy stuff gets noticed.