• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attach Pictures in a PM

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Staff member
@Rod Is it possible to switch the site to allow us to attach a picture into a PM? I know we can upload the pictures to our Albums and then attach it but it would be awesome to be able to attach a picture like we can in a thread.

I second this. If it is too much work then don’t worry about it, but I can’t express my meme’ist self without album process versus posting a pic directly.

I've often wanted to do this in trade PM's etc. Where I didn't want to post stuff publicly @Rod

I 77th this. It is a un-royal pain to first put it in a album. Should be as easy as in Todays Smoke.

Bump!. Sir Rod is no doubt busy, and I know rewriting code is no fun. Lets hope we get a surprise for Christmas.

This is going to end soooo poorly. At least @Thoughts doesn't have this billboard to post pictures of.
Surprisingly they haven't taken it down. I think they leave it up until someone else takes the spot. Also, Rod, thank you brother