• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attention CP Members

thejollyco said:
yeah, i'm kind of out of the look too, even tho i'm still here occasionally.

all i can say is i support rod. this is his site, and as sleepyjim said, it is a priviledge to be here.

um cough... don't ban me :p
[snapback]153304[/snapback]​
Actually, Rod has said several times that this site is our site. Granted, he puts in the majority of all the work here and pays for it. But in essence, this site is all ours. We put the goodwill into the site. We make this a community. We make CP what it is today. I suspect that is why Rod is against Moderators and the locking of threads. Keep that in mind when you (collectively) post.

Emo

Emo's right, this is your site. If I said it was all mine, I don't think we'd be a true community of BOTL's. It takes a lot to get banned here, so no one has anything to worry about. I believe in self moderation, so if you see someone doing something wrong, it's the community's job to help resolve the issue. Now if the offender doesn't want to comply, then they are out of here. I know some of you think I react too slow sometimes, however I'd rather let the offender prove to the community that they are simply asking to be banned by their continuous child-like actions. If I just up and ban someone, then I haven't allowed your site (the community) to do it's job. Hope that kinda makes sense.

It's my privilege to be able to maintain a site where people want to keep coming back to day after day. CP wouldn't be what it is without you guys.

Thank you all for your support...

Can you feel the love? :love: :love: :love:

:angry:

Now I have said it once, will say it again most likely...

If we keep getting to the point that we sit around and sing kume-bye-frickin`-ya I am going home!

Sam

Kum by ya my Lord, kum by ya
Oh, Lord kum by ya.
Someone’s crying Lord, kum by ya .....

:laugh: :laugh: :whistling:

How 'bout Wemoweh instead?

Near the village, the peaceful village
The lion sleeps tonight
Near the village, the quiet village
The lion sleeps tonight

:laugh: ~In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle, the Lion sleeps tonight~ :laugh:

???

Sam

You know Rod, I allways respected you and all, but I am straight, maybe you should talk to MattR :0 :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Unless you have been drinkin' early today, in which case I fully understand :whistling:

PuroBrat said:
but I am straight, maybe you should talk to MattR  :0  :laugh:  :laugh:  :rolleyes:
[snapback]153433[/snapback]​

Naw, I've found that Rod is fonder of tight holes, so, he goes for the guys who are "straight" and with his boyish good looks (trust me, I've met him) and charm, he usually get's his man.... So, PB, better walk backwards for while, brah, 'cause Rod's got the gaydar on, and he's coming after your a$$. :)

Hey Rod, Pb wants you to come over for a late night snack...
mailedD33-vi.jpg

I mean wow... that was amazing PB - you actually built the brick wall up that you then without hesitation walked right into. :laugh:

Well done! :p

Sam

Matt R said:
Hey Rod, Pb wants you to come over for a late night snack...
mailedD33-vi.jpg

[snapback]153446[/snapback]​

OMG, it is amazing just how much that picture actually looks like me when I cut my hair and trim my face hair short. :0 Amazing

Sam> You know me bro, I love running into my own structures :whistling:

Phil> bro, if you rolled in the floor all the way to the PO, we may need to add those words to your Epitaph:

He did not see the truck in front
For he was ROTFLMAO
But we found the packages in the floor
And we took them on to the PO

Now all debts are clear
He can rest in peace
For you know that in the end
He was a true Brother of the Leaf

SamGuss said:
:angry:

Now I have said it once, will say it again most likely...

If we keep getting to the point that we sit around and sing kume-bye-frickin`-ya I am going home!

Sam
[snapback]153416[/snapback]​
'bout freeking time...Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha!!!! :whistling:

Emo

Scott1966 said:
I have been out of the loop with this whole Dave issue, why did he give up cigars?
[snapback]153301[/snapback]​

I wonder if he ever smoked cigars in the first place ???