• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attention Mets fan, people who like me, and people who don't like

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
I've got an entry in an RA Dickey fan appreciation contest. The prize is the Mets 50th Anniversary DVD set. If you're a Mets fan, skip to #1. If you're not a Mets fan, but you think I'm a great guy, skip to #2. If you're not a Mets fan, and think I'm a jerk, skip to #3.

#1 - Hello Mets fans! Please vote for "Hey Dickey" so I can watch the DVDs along with my son and help show him it wasn't all terrible times like the team is going through now. Thanks! dlvr.it/2H970D

#2 - Hello friends! Even though we don't share the same interest in baseball teams, I'd really appreciate your vote for "Hey Dickey" so I can win. Thanks! dlvr.it/2H970D

#3 - Greetings! Nothing would make that jerk Tom suffer more than having to sit through 50 years worth of memories of the Mutts, so please vote for "Hey Dickey". Thanks! dlvr.it/2H970D

Thanks for the help, guys. I appreciate any votes.

Wow, that was an awesome tribute. Clever! Gladly voted.

Thanks for the support, guys. Still not too late to vote! Or to vote from your smartphone if you haven't. :D

http://readtheapple.com

As of right now Tom my vote put you in first.....that's what happens when a yankee fan lends a hand.

You need a reason #4!!

Oh!! and buy the way when you win we want you to perform Hey Dicky!!! :laugh: :p

Lets go Mets! I hope the Cy Young Award visits Citifield shortly!