• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attention on Deck

I am gonna spark one up for ya guys. I am a regular in the Navy Hospitals and Clinics. My youngest son was born in Portsmouth Naval. Also had my first knee surgery there. I guess being half a squid is just enough to use the facilities.

Emo

I am gonna spark one up for ya guys. I am a regular in the Navy Hospitals and Clinics. My youngest son was born in Portsmouth Naval. Also had my first knee surgery there. I guess being half a squid is just enough to use the facilities.

Emo
I had planned on including you. It was supposed to be a surprise.

Doc.

All Party Pkgs sent but one. He's on active duty, so he gets a "special Pkg" will mail friday.

DC#'s: Nullsmurf,0305 1720 0000 7281 4792
jcpyro, 4785
JimD 4778
Miami Cubano 4761
kevpriest 4754
prembargo 4853
chito a 4846
Emodx 4839
AVB 4822
Knightlaird 4815
Devil's Milk 4808

Doc.

Thanks very much Doc, I'll see if I can come up with some Grog or Rum at least to complete the toast at the requested date and time.

Package arrived. Looking foward to the birthday party. Lots of respect for the medics. Got a few penicillian shots that did not get recorded.

Hi, Doc! Today, I received the party package that you sent to me. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to the party! Have a great day, Doc! Regards, knightlaird

Package arrived. Looking foward to the birthday party. Lots of respect for the medics. Got a few penicillian shots that did not get recorded.

You naughty boy! Sub Corpsmen were just as important and well trained as the ground pounders. In the cold war days, we were frequently in places that we aught not have been. The doc could mean the difference between life and death because we couldn't just evac. Our doc dispensed quite a bit of care off the record.

Package arrived today and is sitting, awaiting its final fate. :)

As mentioned in my "vice" thread, the package arrived safely today as well. Thank you Doc! :thumbs:

package received. This should be a good celebration. Looking forward to it, shipmate!5

Package arrived safely last Thursday and is resting comfortably. Should be a great celebration. Thanks, Doc!

preembargo, fomerly of the USN ;) reports package received in good order and awaiting it's demise at the appointed hour.
:thumbs:

package received in good order and very unexpectedlly...thank you very much doc
patientlly waiting for the day..

I will definitely light one up for all the Corpsmen.

OOH-RAH
Semper Fi

Not wanting to mess up tommorow with mushyness so before we celebrate I'd like to personally thank any and all corpsman for all they do/have done for the corps. With out the corpsman the USMC could not be what it is.We appreciate you guys (ok so the navy does have one good thing). Now a big ole thanks to you doc for reminding us to be thankful for all of our bandaid toters

:laugh: and a reminder doc that you let us all down..set us up for a party and dont dispence asprin???? sheeeeeesh whats the damn navy comin to nowdays :laugh:

SSGT Salyer
HMM 263