• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Auctions for preembargo

vin#

If you don't know about this already, we are running some auctions for Mike (preembargo) in the BST section. Just a reminder that the auctions that are up ends today. Mike is a great BOTL. He's a type of guy that would buy you a smoke even if he couldn't afford it.

Help out a Brother, and bid if you can!

I purchased some pre-embargo cubans about 6 months ago, but have been afraid to smoke them. Do cigars age well and does it enhance the flavor? These were stored in an optimum enviroment, but again I am a little afraid to waste them, as they are older than I am!

I purchased some pre-embargo cubans about 6 months ago, but have been afraid to smoke them. Do cigars age well and does it enhance the flavor? These were stored in an optimum enviroment, but again I am a little afraid to waste them, as they are older than I am!
:laugh: I assume you know you are thread jacking, preembargo (Mike) is a BOTL, read the first post.

To answer your question though...some NC's age and smoke well, while other's reach a peak at perhaps 9/10 years. Smoke them, fastest way to find out.

Brian

That is the epitome of threadjack. If you were to add 'threadjack' to the dictionary that is the post you would see. Congratulations to frigidor for setting the bar so high... :D

Noob tool.....READ MORE...POST LESS!

lol, well the resale could possibly be amazing depending on what they are and how old they truly are and of course that they were kept "perfectly". Ok make your own thread for this one im off to see Preembargos auctions. NOOB :sign: If you dont smoke one at least your a fool.

This made me chuckle... :whistling: :laugh:

That is the epitome of threadjack. If you were to add 'threadjack' to the dictionary that is the post you would see. Congratulations to frigidor for setting the bar so high... :D

Now that is funny :laugh:

To everybody that placed a bid on the previous auctions,... Thanks! :thumbs:

Auctions #6-11 end today starting at 7:30PM EST. Check them out and bid if you can.

LMAO! I don't think this was a threadjack guys. I believe he was dead serious, and had not a clue what the thread was really about when he posted his question. :laugh:

Didn't take the time to thouroughly read the subject I think.

LMAO! I don't think this was a threadjack guys. I believe he was dead serious, and had not a clue what the thread was really about when he posted his question. :laugh:

Didn't take the time to thouroughly read the subject I think.

Nonetheless....his misstep was humorous at best. Whether he meant to or not, you probably are correct in the fact that he didn't realize what he was replying to. The only way to redeem himself would be to bid very high in the Preembargo auctions.... :sign:

Ironic threadjack considering he embedded a link to his own cigar blog where he says he has been smoking for 10 years........

Ahhhh! I missed that. Perhaps everyone was right on the threadjack meister theory.

Rod..........Any way to change the color on the insterted links to make them stand out? I've noticed it is a lot harder to see them since you changed over to the new skin.

THIS IS NOT FOR ISOMS

The final week of the Preembargo Auctions is upon us. Just go to the B/S/T forum for more info....

You guys really need to check these auctions out!! Unbelievable stuff out there and it's for a great cause.

Jay and Dean, you guys are fantastic. Without you two, this would not be near the hit that it is. A lot of people have helped in many ways, but it is the two of you that went way above and beyond the call.

Kudos to the both of you. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Gary

THIS IS NOT FOR ISOMS

The final week of the Preembargo Auctions is upon us. Just go to the B/S/T forum for more info....

Are the JR Pre-Embargo cigars really made from long lost Cuban tobacco??? :sign:

Just bumping for a great cause

Back