• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avo Lounge and Illusione last night

BQuain

Jillian and I smoked an after dinner cigar last night. The weather is amazing, mid-60's in orlando and it was perfect for a glass of wine and two amazing cigars. She smoked the Avo, since I have had the Lounge a few times and I decided on the Illusione and LOVED it. Not sure the smoke, but it was an Illusione and NEEEED this smoke again. Not so Maduro, but it's bolder. The smoke was about an hour long and was such a great chill on the patio sip wine, and talk Christmas music.

Recommended! (These reviews will get better as I take notes as we smoke) (This is also my first review, or diary post)

:)
BQ

Illusione is a hard stick to beat. Don't think I have ever had a bad one.

Make sure you try the entire illusione line. Each have a little something different to offer. As for Avo, I find them a bit mild for my tastes.

Make sure you try the entire illusione line. Each have a little something different to offer. As for Avo, I find them a bit mild for my tastes.

I agree as the Avo's being mild...its an amazing starter for Jillian. She loved it. BUT, now his maduro's i need to look more into then i guess. Thanks Big Man!

BQ

You should try the Avo Signature line, as they are far from mild.