• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Azucar Cigar Lounge Herf w/ CP - January 26, 2008

My main man drc gave me the day shift to work that day at Azucar, which means I'm off the clock at 6:00, just in time to enjoy the party.

Look forward to relaxing and smokin with you guys.... although I may wear a disguise so people won't think I'm workin and ask me for stuff :)

Erich

My main man drc gave me the day shift to work that day at Azucar, which means I'm off the clock at 6:00, just in time to enjoy the party.

Look forward to relaxing and smokin with you guys.... although I may wear a disguise so people won't think I'm workin and ask me for stuff :)

Erich

Thats not going to save you Erich.. Nice try though. :laugh:

Erich
If you try to hug Pete, we are sending you home. You've been warned!

Geoff

Just to be sure. When I pull up a map for directions, it shows the street as “Tuscany Street”. The address listed at the beginning of this thread is “Tuscany Road”. Are they one in the same?

Hate to get lost going to my first herf.

Dave

Just to be sure. When I pull up a map for directions, it shows the street as “Tuscany Street”. The address listed at the beginning of this thread is “Tuscany Road”. Are they one in the same?

Dave

Dave it is quite easy to get to actually (well the shopping center where it is located anyway). Off the 15 Fwy at Cajalco Rd, if you are taking the 91 East take the 15 South. About 3-4 exits down is Cajalco Rd. It is a huge shopping center east of the freeway right next to the Northbound lanes. It is located between Edwards theaters and King Fish Market, hope this helps and see you there. :thumbs: Hope the Stinki one approves of my directions.. :laugh:

Dave

Dave it is quite easy to get to actually (well the shopping center where it is located anyway). Off the 15 Fwy at Cajalco Rd, if you are taking the 91 East take the 15 South. About 3-4 exits down is Cajalco Rd. It is a huge shopping center east of the freeway right next to the Northbound lanes. It is located between Edwards theaters and King Fish Market, hope this helps and see you there. :thumbs: Hope the Stinki one approves of my directions.. :laugh:

Thanks for the input. That’s what it looks like from the maps. Also helps to know where in the shopping center it’s located if the center is as big as you say.

See you there

What are the requirements to become a member?

I hope to meet everyone on Saturday.

Willie

I just joined CigarPass and what do you know...a herf in my backyard. I will be there. What a great way to meet everyone!

Remember, food is available from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm. Get there early if you want to eat.

Plenty of beer and wine to wash down the tacos.

Stinki

Hey Geoff, will you be having any specials on any of your cigars for this event? Should we bring our own or will there be a good selection of stuff available?

Hey Geoff, will you be having any specials on any of your cigars for this event? Should we bring our own or will there be a good selection of stuff available?
Specials, yes. Bring your own, feel free. Good selection, of course. Plenty of 1926, boxes of GOF, a handful of overpriced Opus, the full line of Tatuaje and most Pepin. Even some Davidoff, LFD, Padilla (most blends and vitolas) and other assorted stuff.

Stink

No black label, but we did get West Coast Tatuaje yesterday in the shop...........

Can you say Party! Whoo hoo, three days and counting.

To those that cant make it to the actual event. I'm going to be throwing the sampler box of Pepin Lancero's that I promised to the Chat Room crowed. Thanks to Rod and his many talents, there will be a live camera feed of the event as well. At some point in the night, the chat room will be counted from top to bottom. Numbers will be drawn from a hat. The lucky member number that gets drawn will win the prize. You have to be a CP member in good standing, for at least three months to take home the prize. Since it's my prize, I will have finall say as to who wins it. I will let Rod and Stinki arbitrate any descrepancies in the rules, but for the most part I have finall say on who wins the prize..

Be there or Be Square!