• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baby Nolla finally arrived!

MaxNoodle

I am that which is.
Hey all - its been a while. Short update!

Nicholas Anthony Nolla joined us on Nov 28th 2009 @ 9:03 pm, Weighing in @ 7lb 15oz and 20.5 inches.

Congratulations on the addition to your family.

I may be wrong but with a name like Nickolas Anthony I believe we're welcoming a new Paisano into the world. Don't forget to teach him we're superior culturally, intellectually, and in every other way.
wink.gif
Like I say to my Anglo-Saxon friends, we had flush toilets while you yahoos were running around the countryside naked and painted blue.
laugh.gif
Congratulations.

Doc.

Yes indeed DD! My little paisano...he's having stomach issues but other than that all is well...mom is recovering from c-section but doing well. I wish I had cigars for all of you!! But instead I will have to smoke one and just think of you all!

Thanks for all the well wishes my brothers!

always great news! congrats and enjoy something nice when u get some time

Congrats on the new addition to the family! Best wishes for health for the little one.

TONY!!!!!

Nicely done! Sounds like a good excuse for a few cigars. I'm coming down for the game on Sunday.

Wanna meet up @ Jernigans...I think Im free...let me know and I'll verify with the wife whether Im free or not.

~ t

TONY!!!!!

Nicely done! Sounds like a good excuse for a few cigars. I'm coming down for the game on Sunday.

Scratch that John....I forgot I can't...my daughter is coming in from Tampa at I and I have to go pick her up @ the airport...not quite sure how I forgot about that...maybe next time. Do u still have my #...call me next time ur in town!

~ t

Wanna meet up @ Jernigans...I think Im free...let me know and I'll verify with the wife whether Im free or not.

~ t

TONY!!!!!

Will do. My plans got modified as well. I'm coming down Sunday morning and spending that night at my buddies. We'll be tailgating in the lot across from PNC Park.

Congrats on the new addition. First drink is on me. Maybe in January we can get together of Jerigans.

Cookie - We should plan something for a Friday night @ Jernigans...Jan is good for me. We can pick a night the Pens are on. I'll send out a feeler to anyone interested in the HERF forum.