• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baby on the way...

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/uploads/gallery/album_353/gallery_6182_353_10560.jpg

Welcome Elijah Michael
gallery_6182_353_10560.jpg

Awwww... Congratulations!  Hope mom and baby are doing well.  Dad will hold up just fine... :)

Congrats Mike!  Hopefully I don't see you at work for quite awhile.  You deserve the time off.

Congrats Mike!

And when we do have our first baby, I've saved an opus x that was gifted to me from my wife on our wedding day.

Congrats to you & your wife!!
I wasn't smoking when my children were born so...?

Congrats, Mike!

When my son was born, I was just starting to get more serious about my cigar smoking. I had one put to the side that I was going to smoke when e was born (forget what it was, though). The day he was born, it was about midnight when I finally got home. Went upstairs, grabbed the cigar, opened up the bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue I purchased for the event, and went downstairs.

Right as I was about to clip the cigar, my neighbor comes outside with a Monte #4. "Here, smoke this instead," he says. And that's what I had. Smoking a #4 at midnight was a much better idea than having the giant Churchhill I had picked out.

Congrats, hope all is well, like what you smoke, smoke what you like!

C

Congrats Mike!  There's nothing else like it. :)