• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the Basics Boxpass

Hey Leebo, can you post the #'s for Shadows puts when you get the box?
Just trying to keep the inventory up to date....

Thanks,
Dave ;)

Dave, got home today and the box was there! I'll take care of numbering Shadow's puts as well!

I actually had 2 passes arrive, yours and Pete's!

I took one to work with me to get started on it!

All is safe, I assure you!

Lee ;)

We're all wondering... which one did you take to work?

Dave ;)

Yours!! I can only do one at a time or I'll get confused! Just ask Emo! rotflmao

I suffer from CRS, remember?? Can't Remember $hit! lol

Anyway, getting ready to crack this thing open right now!

Lee :D

Shadows puts:

#135 Bolivar Belicoso Fino(Habana)
#136 Romeo y Julietta 125th Anniversary Double Corona

;)

There are alot of great smokes to choose from in that box! I'm going to continue making my choices at home with a Dewer's and a CAO Odyssey........as these choices must be done with care!!

Then, after I do my takes?puts.......it's on to Pete's pass where I know I'm way outta my league!!

It's gonna be a long night at the pondarosa, boys!! ;)

Glad you like the box Lee.

Can you double check the #'s on Shadow's puts? 134 was used by Yogi for a Bolivar Privee B.

Thanks,
Dave ;)

Speaking of Oddessy's, I ran across a bunch while I was in Ybor City with my wife....problem was I was with my wife...so if anyone in my pass has one, consider anything in my pass fair game, as long as it is marked for me...That is near my absolute tops for favorite gar!

Emo

Okay guys, I did my takes and puts but I left my cheat sheet at home. I didn't have time to get it out today because my wife used all of my packing tape, so, I had to go to the store and buy more on my way to work!

I'll post everything later when I get home and get the box out on Wednesday morning!

I will double check those numbers but I think they are correct!

Lee :D

Dave, numbers have been corrected on the last page!!

Lee

Thanks Leebo.

FYI to all passers - Leebo is in another pass that he is going to hand off to to TheBeast now that he is available again. Assuming Beast can do both passes at once, I've asked Leebo to hand off both boxes. So PhatAsh, there may be a slight delay in getting the box off to you.

Dave ;)

Dave,
First, I haven't heard back from Beast, so, the box isn't moving yet.

Secondly, Phatash has a new snailer, the one on the label is no good. I have the correct one now and if I don't here from Beast later today, it's off to Phatash......you snooze, you lose! lmao

Anyhoo, that's where we stand right now. I have three boxes at my house now, PB's just arrived!!

I am trying like hell to get them out of here but this is too much like work! lol Speaking of work, I should have left hours ago!!

Leebo :sign:

We feel your pain Leebo! :( :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Yeah, sucks huh!

Too many gars, too little time....... :sign:

So what's the latest? Have you heard back from Beastie boy yet?

Dave ;)

Okay, Beast has depleted his stock to the point that he couldn't join any passes right now! So sad!!

Here's the damage:

Takes

#7 TeAmo Anny Vintage 98
#16 Perdomo #2
#24 Dunhill
#25 Aristoff Cameroon
#103 Bahia Trinidad Square Press
#117 Opus X Fuente Fuente
#121 Punch Black Prince isom
#131 Indian Tabac Teepee Maduro
#135 Bolivar Belicosa Fina isom

Puts

#137 SLR PC 11/98 isom
#138 Partagas Serie D #3 LE isom
#139 Ashton VSG Beilcosa #1
#140 Amoroso Robusto
#141 Oliva "O" Omni
#142 Hoja Yellowband Maduro
#143 AF Double Chateau Fuente Sun Grown
#144 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro
And a CAO Odyssey in a sealed coffin for Dave!!

Thanks again for letting me play, bro!! It went out today to Phatash!

DCN 0300 1290 0005 1800 7749

Thanks again, great looking box of sticks!!

Leebo :D

Well played there buddy. Sorry to hear about the Beast, but it's ok... now it'll just be back to me that much faster!

One question though... You took #7 cigar, but I showed FireMedit43 taking it (page 7 of this thread). Can you double-check what you took?

Thanks,
Dave ;)