• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the Basics Boxpass

I know I took that one cause I smoked it this morning! :sign: :sign:

I know he took one near that but the box is gone and I have no way to check now. Maybe Phatash can take a look.

That TeAmo was good, too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emo, I'll never hear the end of that will I?

ROTFLMAO :p

Let's just say that I had mutiple passes arrive at once, opened them both and got a little mixed up!

I keep getting grief for it, Dave!!

I knew better this time and opened one at a time, sealed it and then went on to the next. I had 3 at the same time yesterday!!

They're all gone now :( :( :(

But more on on the way!! :D :D

Hey Gang,
PhatAsh has returned, I hope! :)

Got the package this morning (Saturday). Will make selections and ship Monday! Thanks for not dropping me when I didn't respond to messages Dave! We are still between house and on top of that we have had a death in the family and my father has had major surgery on thursday and is now recovering!

I will post soon puts and takes ASAP!!!!

Boy this one is tough ???

Here we go, I plan the following

Takes:
143 AF Double Chataeu SG
144 Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Mad
108 Opus Belicoso XXX
65 Hoja Yellowband Maduro
42 H. Upman Coronas Major ISOM

Puts:
145 Victor Sinclair Series 55 Grande Reserve
146 Montercristo Celebration 2000
147 Hoyo De Monterey Excalibur
148 Montecristo ISOM (this is a very large sick 7-8 inches at least)

Dave's Box:
El Rey Del Mundo
(Paper Wraped, can't remeber more but I smoked one before and enjoyed the smoke!!!)

I had a hard time with decisions on this one. I will not be shipping until Monday morning so if anyone has feedback on puts and takes let me know.
(Serious feedback only please, I have had a rough time lately and I just want to make sure I made good decisions!)

Thanks!

Cool deal, Chris!! Would that be a Monte "A"???

Woo hoo!!

Just checking in from sunny Sandbridge........rained all day here yesterday but had the opportunity to smoke a RASS last night.......man!! What a smoke!

Well, back to sun, sand, cigars......blah blah blah!!

Later guys! :sign:

:( I'm not sure about the "A" you are referring to Lee. If you are referring to the Celebration 2000 it is a Montecristo from a box I bought at New Years 2000. It was a really sharp box that came with 12 sticks in sealed glass tubes and a cutter. The box is in storage right now so I am not sure of the exact info.

:thumbs: I do however know that it is a great smoke with wonderful boquet with a slight tug on the draw if cut with a normal cutter but the draw improves greatly with a bullet cutter. I can't explain this but it works!

If you are referring to the BIG STICK I am out of the loop on this one, a friend of mine brought this back from some where south of the boarder ;)
he was there on Gov. buisness. I did have two but smoked the other. Because of the size it starts of slow but becomes a good smoke after first 3-5 minutes. Be prepared for a long smoke! I clocked it to be approx. 1 hour 15 minutes. There was a small break in there but the stick did not have to be re-started!

OK Devin the package is off! I shipped it Monday morning via USPS the confirmation number is:
0300 1290 0005 1800 7756

GREAT PASS DAVE!!! I like the way you set it up and I think I will borrow some of your methods on my future passes!

Thanks Phatty, well done!

It's getting closer..... I think I can smell it already!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dave ;)

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

Can you tell I'm excited?

Dave ;)

Now that is a box with some cigars..... :D

Takes:

#1 L. Lynn Private Reserve
#11 Wall Street
#14 Te-amo
#20 Cusano Hermanos Vintage
#83 Astral
#123 Fighting Cock
#124 Aristoff

Puts:

#149 Opus X No. 2
#150 Fuente Untold Story
#151 RyJ Edicion Limitada Exhibicion No. 2 (Island)
#152 Bolivar Coronas Gigantes (Island)
#153 Ramon Allones Gigantes (Island)
#154 Diamond Crown No. 7

Dave's Box:

Partagas Lusitania (Island)

DC# 0300 1290 0005 1800 7763
IMR# VD 004 930 735 US ($400.00)

Dave, thank you very much for the invitation!

Peter, it is on the way... :)

Devin my friend, I am just FLOORED! Remind me to make sure you're in every one of my passes from now on. Jeeeeeeesus!

Gentlemen, FYI, that Untold Story is like gold to me, if you feel you MUST take it, please make sure it's replaced appropriately.

Wowweeee!
Dave :D :D :D

Somebody add a Depends for Dave because you know he is doing a major PPDance right now :D ;)

Dave, have no fear the box arrived here in So FL today. The untold story is yours. I will have the choices made over the weekend and arrange for a UPS pickup Monday.
Peter :)

Tough choices but here it goes...

Takes
40 PAM shorty
52 Players Club
139 Ashton VSG Belicosa 1
141 Olivia O Omni

Puts
155 Montecristo #4 ISOM
156 CAO Aniversario Cameroon Churchill
157 Moore & Boode Libertad
158 Sosa Pyramid #2