• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the Basics Boxpass

Wait a minute.... Padron makes ISOM's?
When did this start?

Great Puts BTW!

Dave ;)

Surely you jest. Just in case you are serious
Key work is Little as in Little Havana, Miami, FL
Trust me. Try it you'll like it.
Pepe :)

I don't know if you are familiar with Moore & Bode. Their cigars have rated very well in CA. They are a cigar boutique just down the street from El Credito. Proceeds from this cigar goes to some Anti Castro crusade. Don't ask don't tell. Good cigar.

Hey Pepe, can you post the Del. Conf. / Tracking # when it's shipped?

Thanks,
Dave ;)

The box left here via UPS second day air. Tracking # F020-819-796-0, insured for $300. I thought I would expedite its trip to KY. Thanks for letting me join in.

Thanks for the info Pepe, but can you doublecheck the #? It's not showing up as a valid # at UPS.com.

Dave ;)

Never mind. I thought you shipped it yesterday, but the since it was just shipped today, the info wasn't in their system yet.
It shows pickup today, so he should have it on Thursday.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dave :D

Recieved @ noonish
shipped @ 1:37PM

Confirmation #

0300 1290 0005 1800 9842

OH YEA!!!

took: #58 Bolivar Fuerte Palmota
#66 La Gloria

PUT: #161 Punch Rare Corojo
# 162 Jose Marti Cuba Libre
# 163 Mayorga Pyramid

This is no BS, I boxed the whole thing up and had it ready to go and I noticed the the Sharpies had not made it into the box. Soooo I had to rip the whole thing open again to add them.

Thanks Dave for letting me play in your sandbox.

Matt, I am always around...kind of linger in the back ground right now. Got too much going on with kids sports, my further education and work. Kind of overwhelming sometimes.

<sigh> not that I'm complaining TOO much, but yet another person that doesn't know how to count.... LMAO

Great puts Ed. Glad to have you come out of hiding for me. That's too funny about my precious Sharpies.

Looks like this one may be about ready to close out everybody. I'll let everyone know when I receive it.

Also, just a little heads up for everyone... if everything goes as planned, I may try to do a super-premium/ISOM pass from the best of the best here. I've never even been involved in an extreme high-end pass, and it looks like I'll be hosting my own soon! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Dave ;)

Lets face it dave,
Your gonna have to find a guy who is new to cigars and make his day.

Im sure you can find one if you look around...
Becasue the reverse pas just doesn't seem to work arround these giving souls.

:thumbs: ONCE AGAIN DAVE I SAY TO YOU SIR, GREAT PASS AND THANKS FOR INCLUDING ME!!! :thumbs:

Gentlemen, the box arrived at my house on Saturday, and it was a biggie. After updating the inventory, it appears that after sending out 100 cigars in a reverse ratio pass, I received 96 back. Which you would THINK means my reverse ratio idea technically worked, until you realize that when you add in the dozen or so from the "Dave Only Box", I went slightly OVER my initial number. Also, over 50 of the cigar returned where ones that I originally put in. Not exactly what I was looking for, but that will be addressed in future passes.
Damn, you people need to learn how to count.

Hey, as long as I'm bitching here..... WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PADRON BOX MATTR PUT IN?!?!?!

There was a huge bag of Sharpies (or similar at least) in the pass - and even though I assume that's what was in the padron box, I still would have liked to have the box!

Ok, ok. Rant mode off.

I've printed up lables for all the returned cigars, just in case you're interested in what I got back or whatever, check out this PDF file I put together. You'll need Adobe Reader to see this.

Thanks to everyone for participating. It was a lot of fun! So much fun in fact...... You may see one or two more passes from me veeeeerrrrryyyyy soon. I have great plans for redesigning my coolerdor (i.e. adding shelves), but it's way too full to work with right now. I need to temporarily move some stuff out of the way, and what BETTER way then another pass?

I'm going to leave this thread in the current section for 1 day just so people can see this post, then it's off to the Completed section.

Thanks again everyone - it was another memorable pass!
Dave ;)

Dave, thanks again for letting me play! Enjoy the Odyssey!

I noticed when I got the box that the Padron box was gone! I emailed Matt to let him know! Bummer!

Enjoy!

Lee :thumbs: :thumbs:

Great Pass Dave.

The Padron box should be very easy to track. It was in the pass when I received it. So, all you gotta do is go down the line and see exactly when it disappeared (who the first person was not to receive), and you'll have an answer.

Again, great pass! :)