• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the Basics Boxpass

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Well now that all that trouble with the terrible twosome is over with - I thought I'd help take your minds off of it with a little box pass.  

I'll leave it open till it seems full - no set number of players decided on yet.

There will be great variety of cigars involved - Everyday smokes, to Ultra Premium/ISOMs, so there will truly be something for everyone.

As in my last pass - this one will be a Reverse Ratio pass.  What that means is that I'm trying to unload some bulk.  For an example, you take 5, you'd only put back 3.  Get it?

Due to circumstances on the board, I reserve the right to refuse entry into the pass to any member, with or without an explanation - it's MY decision.

Alright - start Emailing me your info to CigarEnthusiast@attbi.com. Please be sure to include your Username, Full Name, Address, and if you have under 100 posts at the time of signing up, a Home Phone Number.

I'll post a starting lineup once I start digging through the cooler.

Have fun my friends,
Dave :cool:

Dave,
I'm in :D  Maybe I'll even get the counting down right this time   :0
Email sent  :D

And we have our first contestant! Who's gonna be next? Step right up ladies and gentlemen.....

I'd be honored!

Lemme in, please, lemme in!

LOL

Sounds like a winner, Dave!

PM sent

Dave,

Can I pass with you guys? Let me know if I can do anything. I'm in! Cool!

Back to Basics, I like that.

JerryG

Holy Smokies - 2 in five minutes and one is the ultimate heavy-weight around here.

Glad to have both of you!

Leebo, I got your address - Rod, I don't have yours, can you please send it?

Thanks!
DAve

Man, I just can't post fast enough.....
No Problem JerryG - just email me that address, and considered yourself in!

Ok everyone - I just got a page for work, I gotta get running. Keep those entries coming, and don't forget to EMAIL me your info!

That's what I'm talkin' about! And Dave, just catchin' up on my reading for the weekend! Way to go my Buddah!!!!

Long overdue, imho.

Leebo

Dave, I would be honored if I could be included in this pass.

Info sent

Dave, count me in brother! :thumbs:

E-mail being sent.

Well.....................OK!!!! :p

snailer sent (new addy) :sign: Thanks Dave...sounds great. :D

Hi,
If you'll me have, I'd like to join. Never did a pass here but am curently involved in one over at CW. :) :)

I'm in Dave! After seeing the prizes for your contest I can't wait!
I will email you my info! If I am not to late that is!!! :thumbs:

I got a couple of Dave treats here..Stashed away.
I would gladly join.

WOW

What an awesome showing of support. Now I remember when I signed up here again!

The only address that wasn't sent was from PuroBrat, but I still have an address you gave me earlier buddy - is the Telvista address ok, or would you prefer it sent to your home?

So here's what we have so far, in no particular order:
Benjiev
Rod
Leebo8-9-8
JerryG
PuroBrat - still need verify the address
Shadow
Yogi
TheBeast
Cblev
MattR
PhatAsh

Actually, if you were paying attention, that's the order that people signed up in, but who's counting?

Keep 'em coming people.... 11 is a good start, but plenty of room for more.

Yeeee Haaaaaw! What a start! I got my pass comin' and in 3 so far!

It doesn't get any better than this, boys and girls!!!

Leebo :D

Hey there HB, glad to have you on board. Shoot that snailer on over to me so I can get you officially added.

Sorry I missed you earlier - must've been typing up the message while you joined.