• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baghdad BOTL Send Off Herf!

Is this thing still on?
Who's runnin' this deal?
Anything goin' on besides just hangin' with Tas and expressin' our love?
Where is this 'pop shop', anyway?
Who da flock 'in charge'?!?

Geeez Louise!!!

1. Of course it is
2. All of us DFW'ers
3. Always, we like to cook out and and do mini passes. Can you think of something else?
4. Arlington
5. All of us

Geez Niko

1. Of course it is
2. All of us DFW'ers
3. Always, we like to cook out and and do mini passes. Can you think of something else?
4. Arlington
5. All of us

Geez Niko

It's my birthday weekend!

We know Jeff... :rolleyes:

haha, j/k bro.. you know we will celebrate that bday!

Hopefully I'll be able to make it on Saturday.

What time each day is everyone planning on showing up? I was thinking around 3 or 4.

Tentative Schedule of events:

Friday: When you get off work roll on out for a little kick off herf. I'll bring sticks for a mini pass.

Saturday: Doors open at 12:00. We'll have a cookout, eat at 1:30 or 2:00. We'll have an Xbox 360 there with Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 and Madden 07. Everyone needs to bring something for the cookout. Start calling your items now!!! If we want, we can do another cigar exchange (think what we did at Christmas), but that's up to ya'll.

Saturday Night: Poker!!! We can order pizza, eat leftovers, and enjoy talking trash.

Sunday: Doors open at 12:00. We'll be tired (of each other?) and say our goodbyes. We'll also be packing up a load of troop cigars! A chance for us all to say thanks to the rest of the troops that support us.

It's going to be a blast and I hope everyone, DFW or not, knows that they are welcome!!!

That all sounds great Jay! I will go ahead and put in a vote for the Cigar Exchange on Saturday! :thumbs: I'll go ahead and grab the plates, cups, and utensils as well.
B

I'll bring some sticks again....I won't be there Sat cuz I will be outta town but I hope to make it for a couple of hours on Sun.

I'm glad we have a plan together now. I have scheduling conficts every day, so I've been waiting on a plan to figure out what I'm doing. I'm trying to figure out which gigs I can afford to turn down right now. I know I can clear Sunday. Fri. and Sat. are up in the air. It doesn't look good for me on Sat. but I think I can do Fri. It will probably be closer to that weekend before I know exactly what's going on.

D

Point of clarification...

The doors open at 9am on Saturday. And...

Friday night, the doors will close when 'its' over. Normally 10pm but we will hang 'til it's OVER.

Sunday, if there's interest, we can open again at 9am (instead of noon) for those who want to get an early start on what will propably be a short day. Also, if there's interest...I can see some breakfast (bacon, sausage, eggs, buscuits & gravy and Tatuaje Coffee) happening IF there's genuine interest, and some commitment. Personally, I'm up for a solid farewell breakfast and smoke (or 2, 3 or more) with Tas and anyone else who shares my love for this brother.

All I'm looking for is a body count & a best effort commitment.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BTW, for those who care...we received our 'fair share' of the new Tatuaje Guapo's; the jr, the 46 and the RX this week. We also received more RC233's & RC184's (stick buys only on the RC's).

We also received a couple of very tasty sticks from Nestor Miranda (Miami Cigar), his 'Special Selection'; a Lancero & a 6x60. Nice smokes and great prices.

I'm flying in. See you all there.

WooHoooo!! We're really looking forward to meeting you!

Yes, it's time for a Mouseketeer Roll Call. Jim needs a head count so he knows how many pancakes to flip. Also, we need to know what everyones bringing for the BBQ. I'm bringing the smoker and a brisket.

I am coming! I will be bringing the plates/cups/utensils/and paper towels.
B

P.S. Are you coming to the Stafford and Jones HERF Tomorrow night Mike?