• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baghdad BOTL Send Off Herf!

I can't get clear on Friday night. I'm totally open for Saturday. I probably won't be there at 9:00, but I will be getting there early I would imagine. Sunday I will be getting there around 12:30-1ish. That is if it looks like there will be reason to come that late. I'll just try and gauge that Saturday night. If there will be some of you staying for the afternoon/early evening at least, I'll definately be there.

Jim just had to mention the RC233's. That's probably the only hard-to-find cigar that I can't say no to right now. I was trying to stay strong and avoid high dollar sticks right now, and he had to mention having a stock of the only cigar that really interests me right now. There went my cigar budget...

D

Once again I would like to express my deepest regret that I will not be able to attend.

Dean you are one hell of a class act, and I tried like hell to make time to smoke one with you before I moved, but it just was not in the cards.

And to the rest of the DFW crew, smoke one for me!

Dean, watch yourself out there, there just are not enough "crusty old SOB's" (I hope I got the quote right) on CP :laugh:
Make sure to get me your APO, and let me know if there is anything you need.

This is gonna be a HERF for the history books, and I will be there in spirit, if not in person.

Best of Luck

Tim

CALLING ALL DFW PATRIOTIC HERFERS!!

Preembargo & I need a list of what you're bringing to the party A.S.A.P.!! You can call us, PM us or show up on our doorstep if necessary (no flaming bags of dog poop please! :laugh: ) (817)932-3405 for Julie, (817)932-3400 for Mike. You will have better luck getting hold of me as Mike is unable to answer his cell phone during business hours.

Now down to the nitty gritty, here is what we are bringing:

Smoked Brisket
Smoked Potatoes and Garlic
Kabobs of Shrimp, Green Pepper, Mushroom, Zucchini, Red and White Onion and Carrots
Fresh Mangos and Strawberries
Crab Spinach Dip and Crackers
Strawberry Trifle

Jay (Altercall) is bring something else to grill
Guns&Cigars is bringing plates and utensils
Jim is providing Saturday Brunch

We need more meat, sides, beverages, and desserts.

Please respond with what you can bring so we don't have a bunch of one thing and not enough of the others :thumbs: .

Thanks in advance for your quick responses and help in making this a kick-a$$ party for Dean and his wife! :cool:

Bargogirl

I'll cover whatever meat we need. :whistling:

We just need more of the other stuff!

I'll be there of course!
Friday: Scotch & munchies
Saturday: Meat, chips & salsa, munchies, NA Beer & reg beer
Sunday: tortillas, salsa, chorizo & eggs

and of course Cigars! :laugh:

Unfortunately I will only be able to make the Friday night get together, my babysitter fell through for Saturday night... but i will see yall tomorrow!

As I said before the CP Fritz out, I can only make it for Sunday. I'm still bummed about missing Dean but there is no way I can make Fri or Sat.

If it starts looking like you'll be short something for Sunday, drop me a PM. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll bring something sweet (besides the wifey Jim)
:cool:

Looking forward to it.

Gary

Bargogirl forgot to mention the homemade sweet BBQ Sauce. yummy

An 11 pound brisket is soaking in a Southwestern marinade something near to:

chopped onions- couple o' fistfull's
minced garlic- enough to kill a vampire
chopped cilantro- somewhere between a fisfull and a bushel (closer to a fistfull)
sugar- 'bout that much
brown sugar- 'bout that much more
salt- 2 shakes
oil- 1 good spill
lemon juice- a squeeze or so
Dark Mexican Beer- 1/2 a six pack.

*****ALERT*****ALERT*****ALERT*****ALERT*****ALERT*****

Any BOTL Enlisted in The Musical Chese Pass you are hereby on NOTICE - the Pass will be at TR late Friday (Nick stay past 1030), Afternoon to late Sat, and Sunday till 1.

CHECK the updated list of cheeses and sticks. Be Prepared, there will be internet access to research your P&Ts.

OK - Semi Thread Jack OVER :)

Things have changed!!

I will be there all 3 days and I already reserved a room!

Can't wait to get this thing started! :thumbs:

Any BOTL Enlisted in The Musical Chese Pass you are hereby on NOTICE - the Pass will be at TR late Friday (Nick stay past 1030), Afternoon to late Sat, and Sunday till 1.

CHECK the updated list of cheeses and sticks. Be Prepared, there will be internet access to research your P&Ts.

OK - Semi Thread Jack OVER :)

When are you showing up? I thought they closed at 9:00pm.

Dean should be arriving any minute and I'm heading over as soon as leave the office at 5:00, I should get there a little after 6;00.

Good time hanging out with you Dean. Thank you for your service. Enjoy the sticks and stay safe.........'see you on the flip side of the coin my brother.'

Well fellas I had a great time with you all! Dean I really wish that I could have made it today as well, but I just couldn't pull it off. Look forward to HERF'ing again as soon as you get back. Be safe over there, and thanks a ton for serving!
B

Dean it was great seeing you again. Again thanks for your service. Stay safe brother and we'll herf when you get back.

I had an awesome time!!!

It was a blast meeting new and old friends and of course harassing Jeff! (Rebel)

I hope everyone had a great time.

It was a pleasure to meet GregSVT, SKIRTS and mmburtch!

Thanks for all the warm wishes for safe travels and the hospitality of everyone! You all are true brothers and sisters!

I should be able to get on the board just not sure how soon after I get there?

Best regards
Dean

Where is the pics??

Edited because I forgot someone, dang it!