• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baghdad BOTL Send Off Herf!

After three solid days with you guys, I no longer have any taste buds left. Of course that means I can finally smoke some of thos cigars in the back corner that I was previously afraid to smoke. :cool:

Good meeting all you, and of course giving you all a few more things to harass Jeff about. Dean, Have a safe deployment!

It was nice to meet Dean and the other DFW CPers. Be safe, Dean and I hope to HERF with you again when you get back.

Mike I will definitely be back to TR. Top notch place and great selection/prices.

WOW - What a weekend!
Couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday, thank you to everyone for making it special and all the gifts.
It was great to even have my little Brother come along, and thank you Matt for making it down.
Dean, this was the best sendoff weekend, although I do wish it was a welcome BACK Weekend! Thank you for your service and Godspeed Bruther!
Great smokes, friends, drink, and times! :D

Yes, a great weekend! It was really great to be a part of this bash, (I missed out on Fridays fun :( )from the BBQ party on Sat to Jims yummy Brunch on Sunday! Already missing you Dean and Brenda :( !!) Mike and I are still recovering (we's them old folks) from the party preping and partyin' :sign: and he hopes to post pics tomorrow sometime so don't git yur panties in a bind ya swisher sweet smokin' pansies :laugh: !

Dean - praying for you and yours and looking forward to contact after you make it over there.

Love ya Brother

Julie

PS Dean - And Princess Hannah sends her hugs and kisses :love:

Thanks Julie and seeing Hannah and her singing me the Sunshine song was just icing on the cake!

I will keep in touch thanks everyone! :D

Dean

Yeah, me and wifey had a good time Sunday. It was pretty low key, but after hearing all the Friday and Saturday stories, I understand why. :D

Anyway, Happy Birthday (again) to Jeff!! Thanks for the great handoff pass brother. That was fun. I got a very nice little bonus smoke too.

Thanks to Frank (as always) for the cigars and the rum. Dayum that rum is some good stuff!!

Thanks to Jim for hosting us (putting up with us really). Jim even offered to cook me a late breakfast when I got there.

Thanks to Mike too for all you do for the troops buddy. Nice send off for Dean, but I was honored to be able to help pack up the Ops f/Heart boxes to send out. Always a pleasure doing business with you sir. Oh and, thanks for the special gift. I have put that in for safe keeping until 'you know when'.

It was nice to meet you Matt. I trust you made it home OK. Thanks for making the trip down. I hope you had a blast.

To anyone else I missed, we had a good mellow day. A nice ending to a very busy weekend.

Until next time boys.

Gary

Sorry I missed this one. Though I'll see you in a few weeks Dean :)

Click on the pic to go to the gallery for more pics.

I can't tell you all how great it was to see you come and show Dean how much we care for and appreciate him. Brother, you'll be missed so I'm planning on some virtual herfs when you get to where you're going!!

First, I have to thank Bargogirl for 'manning' the smoker while I was working. Speaking for myself, the brisket was unbelievable and that Strawberry Trifle was out of this world. Thank you Honey, we couldn't have pulled this off with out you.

Freddie did a great job as “pit boss” and keeping the game ‘friendly’.

Jay, Jeff, Brandon, and Dustin what can I say? True brothers, thank you for all that you did and Jeff, it was an honor to have you with us on your birthday.

It was real treat to meet Matt, Mike, and Greg. I hope to smoke with each of you again soon. Thank you for adding to a great time.

Great friends, food, fun, and fire and to top it off, my son (Postembargo) smoked his first (second, third, and fourth) cigar! He started with a Davidoff #2 and ended by nubbing a WOAM. **memo to self- buy padlocks for humi’s and cooler**

Brenda, Thank you for letting us steal a few days to spend with Dean, you are a precious Sister.

Dean, May God hold and keep you safe in the palm of his hand. I hope this shin-dig at least hinted at how much you are loved and appreciated. We miss you already and will keep you and your troops in our prayers. Godspeed Brother!

I had an awesome time!!!

It was a blast meeting new and old friends and of course harassing Jeff! (Rebel)

I hope everyone had a great time.

It was a pleasure to meet GregSVT, SKIRTS and mmburtch!

Thanks for all the warm wishes for safe travels and the hospitality of everyone! You all are true brothers and sisters!

I should be able to get on the board just not sure how soon after I get there?

Best regards
Dean

Where is the pics??

Edited because I forgot someone, dang it!

Love ya brother...and be safe. cya on the return.

harpu