• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore, MD Herf

I can make 4/8 as well. jingles hasn't been on much lately, so I'll email him. LC should see this, but I'll check with him as well.

Smoking location is TDB. Of course Ropewalk is always an option. It is always nice to hit Cross Street Market prior for some fresh oysters, and a beer. I am open to anything. Bablu for dinner (although last time I didnt make it) and I have never been, maybe Havana club as well after that? And or Harbor Court Hotel, or Explorer's @ The Marriot on the water

Your herf, pick a spot.

Ludwig said:
Smoking location is TDB. Of course Ropewalk is always an option. It is always nice to hit Cross Street Market prior for some fresh oysters, and a beer. I am open to anything. Bablu for dinner (although last time I didnt make it) and I have never been, maybe Havana club as well after that? And or Harbor Court Hotel, or Explorer's @ The Marriot on the water
[snapback]299805[/snapback]​

I'm open for any or all of the above. Like AVB said, your herf, you pick. :D

BTW, the Explorer's Lounge is in the Harbor Court Hotel. If anyone wants a good steak dinner and a cigar, there is always Shula's Steakhouse. They have a fantastic smoking lounge/bar area, pool table, and serve some great steaks. The bar area might even be bigger than the Explorer's Lounge. It is located off the water by a few blocks, but not a bad walk. Havana Club would work, but if I remember right, it is more of a true bar setting and would have us a bit more strung out. There is also a lounge in the Marriot and another in one of the other waterfront hotels...can't remember which right now.

Anyway, just some suggestions. There are lots of places to go smoke in Baltimore. Looking foward to this. :thumbs:

Ludwig said:
Sounds good.

Can we get a roll call for the 8th? :D

theHatguy
cigardawg (Jingles? LC???)
hudsonvalley?
calixeros?
melski?
AVB?

This sound about right?
[snapback]299764[/snapback]​

I may be able to make the 8th... depends what time and where.

I have a wedding to go to on the 8th... but the 9th works!
4/1 probably works best for me...

-Rob

Hello all,

Wondering what the latest is on this?? Is it the 1st or the 8th or...??

Hello all,

Wondering the same thing. Any movement on this herf? I can do either date, but need to put one or the other on the calendar. Also, it is getting close, so are there any other thoughts on where to meet, where to smoke, where to eat?

Hello all,

Wondering the same thing. Any movement on this herf? I can do either date, but need to put one or the other on the calendar. Also, it is getting close, so are there any other thoughts on where to meet, where to smoke, where to eat?

It is the 8th....

Cigardawg, PM to come shortly.

Ahhhh good a date. Now we need the where and when....I'll be waiting for that info at your convenience.

This is what I have been thinking:

Meet @ Ropewalk Tavern - 1PM (Drinks, light food, couple smokes)
Wander to Cross St. Tobacco (See whats in stock)
Explorer's Lounge @ Harbor Court Hotel (Smoke)
Wander through Harbor
Kozmo's Lounge @ Marriot (Smoke)
Dinner @ Babalu's 7pm
Smoke @ Havanna Club to wrap things up

This is a agressive smoking schedule but I think we can pull it off

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Sounds great to me. Looking forward to it. :thumbs:

OK everyone, let's hear it. Who is making this herf?

Just thought I would edit this to say that my Mate will be joining me on this herf. And yes, she does smoke cigars :thumbs: . Usually better ones than me. :p

Wander through Harbor
Dinner @ Babalu's 7pm

Putting this on the calendar, damn sounds like a full day. :)
For those like myself, who have no clue about any of the locations Ludwig mentioned, here are some links:At least those are my best guesses, if I'm wrong please let me know.

Wander through Harbor
Dinner @ Babalu's 7pm

Putting this on the calendar, damn sounds like a full day. :)
For those like myself, who have no clue about any of the locations Ludwig mentioned, here are some links:At least those are my best guesses, if I'm wrong please let me know.

I should have done that..... All those links ae correct!

I may have to Bail. I think I have to fly to Charlotte on the 7th tru the 9th. I will post after I know for sure. Thanks for the invite.