• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baltimore, MD Herf

I'm sure you are wanting a roll call of attendee's but that isn't what you wrote.

I'll be there as it stands at this moment but will probably have to leave about 6.

Here roll call????? :)

I'm sure you are wanting a roll call of attendee's but that isn't what you wrote.

I'll be there as it stands at this moment but will probably have to leave about 6.

Here roll call????? :)

Lastnight was a long night and a early day at work. That is correct "Roll Call" ;)

Just want to get a rough guestimate so I can plan a dinner reservation. AVB looks like you cant make dinner?

Wish I could go...
Next time perhaps!
Darn second cousin getting married :sign: !

-Rob

Closing on our house (hopefully) on the 31st. I'm thinking I should be good to go but probably won't be 100% until early next week. I'll update then. Looks like a good plan - I really enjoyed the Explorer's Lounge last time. :thumbs: Hopefully we get the same waitress at Ropewalk. :D

Closing on our house (hopefully) on the 31st. I'm thinking I should be good to go but probably won't be 100% until early next week. I'll update then. Looks like a good plan - I really enjoyed the Explorer's Lounge last time. :thumbs: Hopefully we get the same waitress at Ropewalk. :D

oh you mean beth ;)....she has me on speed dial

Most definitely there! Will be bringing my Mate. Probably a cigar-smoking buddy as well. Guess that makes three of us from C'ville. Have not talked to LC about it. I think Jingles will make it as well. He's in DC now. (well, Northern VA).

Here is the roll call so far:

cigardawg +3
hudsonvalley
calixeros
AVB
Brewmeister
MrJingles? TBD?

For dinner it looks like:

cigardawg +3
hudsonvalley
calixeros
Brewmeister
MrJingles? TBD?

Not bad! Has anyone heard from Lumberg lately?

Also tossing around the idea of buying 6 or so boxes of ISOM's. Gauging interest in a box split?

Anyone have interest?

Looking at the following for now:
H. Upmann - Mag 46
Party Shorts
SP Belicoso's
HDM - Epi #2

Would ideally do 5 packs. I would be willing to pickup a 10 pack myself on some of these :)

Ludwig, thanks for organizing this! Looks to be a great time.

I would love to make it, but I don't know about my work schedule at the moment. I'll have to play it by ear.

Hopefully I will see all of you in a few weeks.

Patrick

Now it looks like I'll have the better half with me. Still don't know about dinner though.

It looks like Mrs. Wolf and myself will be able to attend, but will have to leave around 5:45-6 ish, too.

Oh, also the ISOM buy, I'd be up for that!!

Edit to add the ISOM comment

I received a tentative "go ahead" from the S.O. It seems like I just might be able to make it. And if I do, it's for the duration.

I'll see if I can recruit HerfinOne as well. :)

Count me in! I'll be with Herfin BigDog. :D

Alrighty Ben LIVES! Glad you two are able to make it! Looking forward to it!
thumbup.gif

Looks like this is going to be a pretty good turnout. I will do a last roll call on Dinner when we get 1 week out which will be this up comming Saturday :)

I got the OK from my Better Half so I will be there. She might meet us for dinner, but that may end up being a last minute thing.

Looking forward to it! Thanks for organizing this Ludwig. :thumbs:

I'm still planning on going to the herf and dinner. I don't have regular Internet access for the next week or so, so can somebody please email me info (time, location, etc.) once everything's nailed down. I can check email at work but they block cigar related websites... Thanks.

Count me in!

Thanks for organizing this; should be a great time!

patrick