• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bands

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
Anybody have a stash of bands they don't need? I'm trying to cover a piece of mdf to go in my camper on the back side of the heat shield so need a bunch. Would happily trade some smokes for some.

That’s an awesome idea man! Up to this point I haven’t been saving them, but if you think it’s gonna be a long term project I’ll definitely start saving them for you

I’ve got some. I just sent a big bag of them to Nick Kann about 8 or so months ago, so I’m not sure how much I have accumulated since. Let me look tonight.

Our household goods just arrived today, actually, so I'll have to go through the boxes and see where all of those bands are. I still plan on doing a project, but you are certainly farther along in the "I might actually get this shit done sometime this decade..." than I am. When I find them, I'll pass forward a good stash of the ones I have, and you can just thank John for me. ;)

I have some bands, which I started to collect a few years back but lost interest in a project for which I was saving them. If you pm an addy I'll send them, providing I can locate the receptacle they were stored in.

This is what I got. You’re more than welcome to them. Not a whole lot as I seem to be putting a lot in my Cigar Journal, or throwing the ones I tear away.

Yeah, I'm a loser and this kind of slipped off the radar -- even though I drop the daily bands into a box I keep meaning to package up and send to you. No excuse anymore, I do apologize. You still in need of bands? I will absofrickinlutely get them out on Monday (if my wife is working) for you, if so.

Yeah, I'm a loser and this kind of slipped off the radar -- even though I drop the daily bands into a box I keep meaning to package up and send to you. No excuse anymore, I do apologize. You still in need of bands? I will absofrickinlutely get them out on Monday (if my wife is working) for you, if so.
No need to apologize. I do still need more, so whenever you have a chance would be great, but please don't feel obligated or in any sort of rush.