• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BASEBALL (World Series Pool Interest) Pool is FULL

My weekend got a bit hectic, so mine will go out tomorrow.

IMG_0333.jpeg
Thank you TexEagle! Pack arrived safe. The first one from this pack to go will be that purple guy, lol.

IMG_0334.jpeg
Michael, it arrived!!! LOL. Thanks bro, looking forward to trying them all. And thanks to the person in Ohio who passed this on. 🤣

View attachment 74941
Man, this is way more than I could have expected! Thank you 2K6TBSS, very generous.

One more bird to arrive, and I’ll post the whole shebang!

You are more than welcome!

I have one request though (I forgot to include the note in the box). That Monte is from the month and year my twin boys were born (Jan 2008). I would like to ask that you smoke it on Jan 11th, as that will be their 16th birthday. I will also be smoking one that day.

Good old USPS said it will be delivered by 3p today. Now that we've run out of 3p across the whole US, they're still saying it'll be delivered today.

You are more than welcome!

I have one request though (I forgot to include the note in the box). That Monte is from the month and year my twin boys were born (Jan 2008). I would like to ask that you smoke it on Jan 11th, as that will be their 16th birthday. I will also be smoking one that day.
Sure will brother, but if you can send me a reminder, I’d appreciate it.