• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BASEBALL (World Series Pool Interest) Pool is FULL

@CigarStone .... If Texas wins and the total runs are 3 or 13 or even 23.
The rules change.... just wanted to let you know in advance.

That's all.

Wow... way to hold them Jason.... 9 outs for a nice pay day.
I'm at the edge of your seat...lol.

View attachment 74460

There is a minimum of 3 games left. Results so far.
Game #1 5-6 Texas =11 ..............................................cohibasurfer W $50
Game #2 9-1 Arizona = 10.... +11 = total 21.......cohibasurfer W $50
Game #3 3-1 Texas = 4 ........ +21 = total 25.......... @bfreebern W $50
Game #4 7-11 Texas =18 ........ +25= total 43..... @2K6TBSS W $50
*Game #5 5-0 Texas = 5 ..... +43 = total 48.... @Smart Ash wins 9 - 3packs and W$150
Congrats Dan @Smart Ash
You won the final game. a 3 pack from everyone else (9) and the remaining pool $$ of $150
It was fun watch all the number changes. Thank you for signing up everyone. I hope it was entertaining.
I'm asking Dan to show a pic of each 3 pack he receives on this thread as they are not Bombs so do not fall under the no showing bombs community self proclaimed policy. Please send Dan at least 3 cigars worth $30, more is totally ok. Send him something you would love to receive yourself. I know most of ya already play that way... but I don't know everyone in this pool.
1698935773758.png
Game #1 5-6 Texas =11 ..............................................cohibasurfer W $50
Game #2 9-1 Arizona = 10.... +11 = total 21.......cohibasurfer W $50
Game #3 3-1 Texas = 4 ........ +21 = total 25.......... @bfreebern W $50
Game #4 7-11 Texas =18 ........ +25= total 43..... @2K6TBSS W $50
*Game #5 5-0 Texas = 5 ..... +43 = total 48.... @Smart Ash wins 9 - 3packs and W$150

Again thank you ALL for playing. Hopefully we can do it again next year.

@Smart Ash you can put your addy in the group message I sent for all to see.

Wow!!! Beginners luck I guess. I typically don’t ever win in these types of pools. This is awesome!

I’ll get the package sent out tomorrow and I’ll snap and post a photo before I send. My apologies for not qualifying what I was sending previously. I thought since the Astros lost I was winning this deal so I never felt the need to pull out three cigars 😂😆

Yall all have a good weekend.

IMG_0798.jpegI don’t have the best collection like some of you do…and everything is bigger in TX so i am opting to send 5. I’ll get these in the mail either tomorrow or Monday to you @Smart Ash

Busy day tomorrow. But if I can manage to swing by the post office tomorrow morning I sure will. If not, I’ll have tracking by Monday.

Congrats on the win sir. Well done. 👍

Yall have a great weekend and thanks for letting me be part of this. I enjoyed it.

Veterans, if my send is weak, or I’m not doing good enough please provide constructive criticism and train me up correctly. I don’t want to disappoint.

View attachment 74649I don’t have the best collection like some of you do…and everything is bigger in TX so i am opting to send 5. I’ll get these in the mail either tomorrow or Monday to you @Smart Ash

Busy day tomorrow. But if I can manage to swing by the post office tomorrow morning I sure will. If not, I’ll have tracking by Monday.

Congrats on the win sir. Well done. 👍

Yall have a great weekend and thanks for letting me be part of this. I enjoyed it.

Veterans, if my send is weak, or I’m not doing good enough please provide constructive criticism and train me up correctly. I don’t want to disappoint.
That's not weak by any sense of word. The value was 3 cigars to equal minimum $30. You definitely killed it.
I'm proud you joined in with us. Sorry you didn't win something. Hopefully you'll try again next year. Do the whole ....
Steven get Even thing. 😁