• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baseball (World Series) Pool

Choose 4 sticks you want to see in the Winners pack

• Cohiba Piramides EL '06

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sir Winnie '03

• Tatuaje RC 184

• Anejo 77

• PAM Diplomatico

• LFD Mysterio Oscuro

• AVO LE '07

• Total voters
Count me in - just don't give me the Pirates :laugh:

Tat Aristas
Tat East coast special

C'mon guys.....we need a few more than the 4 that have signed up to make this thing work!

Maybe it's because baseball is a passtime, kinda like watching grass grow and flowers bloom, and most everybody's grass is still dormant ;)

I'm in! I'll dig through the humi/s tomorrow evening and let you know what sticks I'll put in. Wife's rocking the baby to sleep so I can't make noise right now. :D

How about....

Mysterio Oscuro
Sir Winnie '03

Those work?

17 spots left guys. I'll give this until Sunday and then I'll open the other spots up to those that are already in if they want another team.

Ok, I'll buy in. When I get home tonight I'll post my entry fee. Jonesy, what does your son like? I'd just like to get him a little something. Not trying to enfluence the draw or anything, I just think he's been doing a great job as of late and would like to see that kind of behavior rewarded. :whistling:

Fine..............I'll play, will post the sticks when I get home.

C'mon boys and girls....5 more days before I open the remaining spots to the guys already in the pool if all the slots aren't gone!