• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baseball (World Series) Pool

Choose 4 sticks you want to see in the Winners pack

• Cohiba Piramides EL '06

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sir Winnie '03

• Tatuaje RC 184

• Anejo 77

• PAM Diplomatico

• LFD Mysterio Oscuro

• AVO LE '07

• Total voters
I knowing I putting this off, I will post my adds to the pool tonight when I get a chance to go through the hummi. Thanks for the patience Jonsey.

Jonsey, how many spots up for grabs? If we want another its still the 2 sticks right

Since we have a couple of weeks before the start of the season, I'll open this up until next Sunday 6pm EST. Anyone that already has a team is more than welcome to grab another spot. STICK MUST BE IN MY POSSESION BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS! I've only gotten two peoples dues so far so you guys that have posted your puts need to start sending them in unless you've been waiting on grabbing another slot or two. I will be grabbing another and my puts are a Graycliff Espresso robo and an El Centurion torp.

I'll grab another slot and send out tomorrow! My two new puts:

Graycliff Double Espresso (let me know if this will work Brian)
DCM # 4

Brian:

Does it matter when it fills up? It really won't matter what team we get for another 8 months will it?

But I will take another one if it doesn't fill up.

I'll take another slot Brian...............will post the sticks later tonight and ship tomorrow with the original two.

I'll take another spot also I've been waiting to send my sticks to see if I could get another spot how about
Tat westcoast
Don carlos #2

If this doesn't fill up I can take another spot. I'll just stick with the one for now, but if you need me to take another team to fill it up I think I might be able to find something that will work.

if there's still spots available. for spot #2 Tat East / Tat West

Brian:

Does it matter when it fills up? It really won't matter what team we get for another 8 months will it?

But I will take another one if it doesn't fill up.
It does matter because you'll be getting your team BEFORE the season starts. I'm doing the same thing Smellysell did with his NFL Pool. You get your team(s) before the season starts and the two winners come down to whoever has the two teams that make it to the World Series.

Brian,
Sticks on the way DC#0307 1790 0002 4474 5166. Thanks for the Pool and all your work look forward to watching it all unfold.
GO RED SOX :D :D :D

I would like in if I'm not to new and if there is a spot open
SLR ser A
Ashton VSG illusion

Brian,

Stick en route: DC# 0307 3330 0001 3210 0042

Go XXXXXX and XXXXX!! :laugh: