• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beads in Toronto?

Viper,
I ALSO want to order the Beads and the Humidification Tube from you ASAP. And I would like to be able to receive everything by this Friday, November 11th.
I live in Massachusetts. Do you do 2 day overnight delivery from Nevada?

I sent you an email and also left a message on your business voicemail with my telephone number. Please call me first thing on Wednesday morning so I can place my order with you.

Thanks

Bill Clinton said:
Viper,
I ALSO want to order the Beads and the Humidification Tube from you ASAP. And I would like to be able to receive everything by this Friday, November 11th.
I live in Massachusetts. Do you do 2 day overnight delivery from Nevada?

I sent you an email and also left a message on your business voicemail with my telephone number. Please call me first thing on Wednesday morning so I can place my order with you.

Thanks
[snapback]247734[/snapback]​

I sent a return email. Yes the post office offers 2 day delivery I have just never used it to Mass. so I am not sure it will get there. Place an order asap and I will get them out asap.

I just placed my order thru your website and I also requested for the 1 to 2 day Express delivery.

Please call me to confirm that you receved my order and that you shipped it with the 1 to 2 day express delivery.

Thanks,
George

MY BEADS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok after the initial excitement, and trying to figure out how to get the beads from the ziplock bag to the empty tube without spilling any, it occured to me, I ordered way too many beads for my small humidor. How can I store the extra beads so that they are still good years from now if I ever need to use them?

I just spoke with Viper. I should be getting my beads by Friday.
I can't wait. :) :)

Zeebra said:

Ok after the initial excitement, and trying to figure out how to get the beads from the ziplock bag to the empty tube without spilling any, it occured to me, I ordered way too many beads for my small humidor. How can I store the extra beads so that they are still good years from now if I ever need to use them?
[snapback]247954[/snapback]​

Zeebra, did you get charged duty on the beads?

Zeebra said:

Just leave them in the ziplock. If they dry out completely it's no big deal, they have an indefinate life span and will be just as good years from now. Just add distilled water when it comes time to put them to work.

Zeebra said:

or you can trade me your leftovers for a cigar or two...

jabba said:
Zeebra said:

[snapback]248078[/snapback]​

I didn't pay anything more than what I paid to Viper for the beads and shipping. They showed up in my mailbox, no duty that i'm aware of.

Zeebra said:
jabba said:
Zeebra said:

Ok after the initial excitement, and trying to figure out how to get the beads from the ziplock bag to the empty tube without spilling any, it occured to me, I ordered way too many beads for my small humidor.  How can I store the extra beads so that they are still good years from now if I ever need to use them?

[snapback]248078[/snapback]​

I didn't pay anything more than what I paid to Viper for the beads and shipping. They showed up in my mailbox, no duty that i'm aware of.
[snapback]248230[/snapback]​

EXCELLENT!

Got home from work today and immediately checked my humidor to see how the beads were working!

Yeah, it's at 70%.

I really don't know what I was expecting. It's kinda boring really. Damn those beads are good.

Viper, your beads rock my world (or humidor) :love:

Zeebra said:
Got home from work today and immediately checked my humidor to see how the beads were working!

Yeah, it's at 70%.

I really don't know what I was expecting. It's kinda boring really. Damn those beads are good.

Viper, your beads rock my world (or humidor) :love:
[snapback]248480[/snapback]​

Boredom is GOOD!!!!!!!!! :whistling:

viper139 said:
Zeebra said:

Yeah, it's at 70%.

I really don't know what I was expecting.  It's kinda boring really.  Damn those beads are good. 

Viper, your beads rock my world (or humidor)  :love:
[snapback]248480[/snapback]​

Boredom is GOOD!!!!!!!!! :whistling:
[snapback]248513[/snapback]​

Sure beats wet/dry or beetle eaten smokes LOL :thumbs:

Well here's a picture of my barren humidor :) Please note the beads are keeping the humidity right at 70% (had the beads for over 2 days now)

Outside of humidor:
humidor0os.jpg

Inside of humidor:
insidehumidor6sw.jpg

Hygrometer:
hygrometer1ru.jpg

jabba said:
take the cap off that Monte, it needs some bead mist!
[snapback]249130[/snapback]​

Hehe, just smoked the Monte tonight and it was damn fine. The Cohibas still need to rehumidify as they've been dried out through bad care by me :(

I have 4 of the same exact humidors just like yours. I purchased mine from Cigarsinternational almost 2 years ago.

My little humidor is all grown up! Just received my CAO 8 cigar sampler from absolutecigar.com today! Put them all in the humi, added a few drops of water to my beads and I'm all set to gaze at the new cigars over the next few days! LOL.

The order consisted of:

Criollo Bomba
Italia Gondola
Mx2 Toro
Cameroon Belicoso
Extreme Corona
Maduro Corona
Gold Robusto
Brazilia Pirhana

I ordered the 70% beads and they should be here in a few days. I'm excited to see these beads work.

jabba said:
I ordered the 70% beads and they should be here in a few days. I'm excited to see these beads work.
[snapback]250783[/snapback]​

Ya I learned they're quite boring to "see" them work. LOL. I was excited too and now it's like, "yeah, they're there and they work"