• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer paradise does exist!

amateuraficionado

The liquor store(converted supermarket) that I frequent has a decent selection of craft beer and has really served me well in attempting to develope my tastes. I have however been looking for the next level so to speak. Someplace that has a good selection of quality imported and domestic craft beers that aren't easy to come by. Well about 2 days before I received the beer pif, I found that place. Oak Tree Buy Rite Jersey boys take note, this is the place to go for the best beer selection I have ever seen. The appearance from the outside is very unassuming and it looks like just any other liquor store, but once inside it's a whole nother story. Besides the selection which is second to none, the thing that really sets this place apart from any other store I've been to is how helpful the staff is. I hadn't been in the door 3 minutes when I was asked by two people if I needed help with anything. Then I got to bs'ing with one of the guys that worked there and he literally spent an hour with me picking out different kinds of beer and giving me detailed info about each beer as we went along. These guys really know their stuff! This place is supposedly rated as having the 3rd best craft and imported beer selection in the world and #5 overall retailer. I can't even imagine what #2 and #1 look like. If you're ever in the area, you owe it to yourself to pay this place a visit.

Thanks DeVonn. I'll definitely have to take a trip out there. Great find!

I'm telling you Isy, it'd be worth the trip. The pictures just don't do this place justice, and everything is so friggin' organized is almost sickening. They have an entire aisle of just singles with which you can put together six packs. Every time we pulled a single off the shelf(finally totaling a case worth of singles) this guy moved forward all of the bottles behind the one we just took. This place is immaculately organized, nothing is out of place. I can't wait to stop in this weekend. It's less than 20 minutes from my house and about 7 min. out of the way if I stop on the way home from work!

I'm telling you Isy, it'd be worth the trip. The pictures just don't do this place justice, and everything is so friggin' organized is almost sickening. They have an entire aisle of just singles with which you can put together six packs. Every time we pulled a single off the shelf(finally totaling a case worth of singles) this guy moved forward all of the bottles behind the one we just took. This place is immaculately organized, nothing is out of place. I can't wait to stop in this weekend. It's less than 20 minutes from my house and about 7 min. out of the way if I stop on the way home from work!

I'll see about making it down there in the next week or so. You down for a smoke somewhere nearby?

I'll see about making it down there in the next week or so. You down for a smoke somewhere nearby?

Absolutely, you just let me know when!

I've heard there's a store in the Seattle area that is comparable, but WOW it looks like you found BeerVana.... :laugh:

....course, round here, we get the good stuff ON TAP. Still fond memories of "The Abyss" while the local watering hole had it on tap...... :love: :love:

My warehouse is right around the corner from there. Know the place well!

HOly crap ... LOOK at all the DFH, the Lumpy Gravy, Dounle Simcoe, Great Divided Yeti Stout, Troegs ... man I am salivating.

Look at the little kid in the background LOL :laugh:

Nice place :angry:

:D

Quit letting the secret out. This place is bomb...I can attest.

:0 :0 :0

Holy Jeebus...that place makes my local BevMo look like an Albertson's beer cooler, and this place looks like God's Beer Vault! :0

I recently was there as well, amazing store for beer!! I was on a search for Achel Extra and couldnt find it anywhere, but THEY had it. SCORE!