• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer Pics

So Greg, how do you feel about shipping beer? I see those cans of Ten Fidy possibly calling my name. :laugh:

Are you wanting recommendations grandmalove?

First, let me say that this Ten Fidy is freakin' outrageously GOOD!! Oh damn am I in trouble. :laugh:

Yes please, recommendations would be excellent!

First of all, wish I had a store like that here! Prices look good too. How long did you spend in there taking pics! :laugh:

Ok, some of the ones in the pics that are personal favorites:

Gouden Carolus Grand Cru of the Emperor
Kasteel Bruin
Val Dieu Tripel
Aventinus
anything Weihenstephaner (preferably out of a fridge)
anything Oscar Blues
Stone Ruination (preferably out of a fridge)
Stone Double Bastard
Stone Smoked Porter
Great Divide Yeti
Great Divide Hercules (preferably out of a fridge)
Saison Dupont
Rye Squared (preferably out of a fridge. all of the terraping beers I've had have been good)
Torpedo (if it's fresh is a good bargain)

Victory makes pretty good beers too, looks like you get a lot of those. I saw some Stoudt's in the pics too I think, that's a really good brewery, as is Brooklyn. A lot of people really like Rogue, but I'm not a fan personally.

The Highland stuff seems to get good reviews on BA, but I've never had any before (trade?).

Anything hoppy you get you're better off getting out of a cooler as that will help keep the hop flavor from fading, but it's also important to check best by dates on hoppy beers if they have them too.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Justin and I have very different tastes, so here are my selections.

Saison DuPont (that's a really good price, which is why they only have 2 bottles)
Allagash White
Great Divide Titan IPA
Lion Stout
Victory Moonglow
Victory Prima Pils
Victory Yakima Twilight
Sierra Nevada Torpedo
Terrapin Rye Pale Ale
Stone Levitation (Pretty much anything Stone)
Anything Oscar Blues

Justin and I have very different tastes, so here are my selections.

Saison DuPont (that's a really good price, which is why they only have 2 bottles)
Allagash White
Great Divide Titan IPA
Lion Stout
Victory Moonglow
Victory Prima Pils
Victory Yakima Twilight
Sierra Nevada Torpedo
Terrapin Rye Pale Ale
Stone Levitation (Pretty much anything Stone)
Anything Oscar Blues

They aren't that different other than your non-Belgian tastes. FWIW, Saison Dupont would be number one on my list from what I saw too, especially for that price.

Thanks for the info! Got me a good list going now...down another slippery (but good tasting) slope I go! Weeeee! :laugh:

You should take a look at the store I shop at here, just picture a full size grocery store where all the shelves are stocked with nothing but beer. There's roughly 10 aisles of just domestics.

I have to have my wife hold my credit card when I go there.
laugh.gif

So Greg, how do you feel about shipping beer? I see those cans of Ten Fidy possibly calling my name. :laugh:

No problem at all shipping, just lemme know! ;)

Greg,
Is that your basement or store shelves?

Store shelves. If I had a basement like that...hoooo boy! :laugh:

M. Finn's ?

Yep! They got the Colibri lighters 50% off, got the wife one that was red and heart shaped, perfect for Valentine's Day. I'm heading over there this weekend, hoping he's still got one in particular as I'm planning on getting it! :D

No problem at all shipping, just lemme know! ;)

Greg,
Is that your basement or store shelves?

Store shelves. If I had a basement like that...hoooo boy! :laugh:

M. Finn's ?

Yep! They got the Colibri lighters 50% off, got the wife one that was red and heart shaped, perfect for Valentine's Day. I'm heading over there this weekend, hoping he's still got one in particular as I'm planning on getting it! :D

I might have to check the Colibri's out as well. All my windproof lighters have pooped out. Also that Ten Fidy sounds like something I must try.