• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys ... I will be gathering up my goods and sending out the boxes in the next couple of days. :thumbs:

Mike

Tim ... quick question, would you like for me to hold out till I can get Stone's 08.08.08 Vertical Epic?

Cool I think one box should be the requesters likes the other will be the senders likes. ... What do you guys think?

I love it!

I am sorry if it came across as a highjack, not in anyway... I was actually hoping to be BIF'd by my good friend Tim (shameless I know :laugh: ) I was totally busted by Justin. Mike I appreciate the offer, I think one of our BOTL in another region would benefit far better from your geneorsity as you have access to some fantastic West Coast goodies. I guess I will just keep closer tabs on the thread. I am actually looking forward to hit somebody else. Carry on Brothers, I will be quick to reply when the question is posed again. :thumbs:

Cheers,
Adrian

I was just busting your balls a little Adrian.

:laugh: ...thanks Mike. I'm pretty easy to please, mostly Stouts and Porters, just no RIS's please.

Blasphemy!

Cool I think one box should be the requesters likes the other will be the senders likes. ... What do you guys think?

I love it!

I am sorry if it came across as a highjack, not in anyway... I was actually hoping to be BIF'd by my good friend Tim (shameless I know :laugh: ) I was totally busted by Justin. Mike I appreciate the offer, I think one of our BOTL in another region would benefit far better from your geneorsity as you have access to some fantastic West Coast goodies. I guess I will just keep closer tabs on the thread. I am actually looking forward to hit somebody else. Carry on Brothers, I will be quick to reply when the question is posed again. :thumbs:

Cheers,
Adrian

:laugh: ...thanks Mike. I'm pretty easy to please, mostly Stouts and Porters, just no RIS's please.

Blasphemy!

Jonesy, say it aint so!! Do you realize what is in the package headed your way via FedEx?

Hell, if it weren't for Barleywines, Quads and RIS, I wouldn't have a collection!

Ok Tim ... half of your box is on the way :thumbs: the other half will be going out tomorrow.
I re-used Paul's box, I am gonna get another box for Brian's Stout/Porter/No RIS Express :rolleyes: :laugh:

DC# 0305 2710 0001 7776 8549

Brian I will try to get yours out by Thursday. :thumbs:

Blasphemy!

Jonesy, say it aint so!! Do you realize what is in the package headed your way via FedEx?

Hell, if it weren't for Barleywines, Quads and RIS, I wouldn't have a collection!

Hey Jonesy you can redirect it my way :blush: :whistling: :D

I love it!

Cheers,
Adrian

Blasphemy!

Jonas, I just had a bad experience with a Mikkeller Black Hole once...it's the only RIS I've had. I'm hoping that with what's in the box, my mind will be changed on RIS's, that's why I was looking forward to this swap. That fuggin Mikkeller's was just nasty! :laugh:

Jonas, I just had a bad experience with a Mikkeller Black Hole once...it's the only RIS I've had. I'm hoping that with what's in the box, my mind will be changed on RIS's, that's why I was looking forward to this swap. That fuggin Mikkeller's was just nasty! :laugh:

If it doesn't the world may come to an end! :0 :sign:

I love it!

Cheers,
Adrian

Blasphemy!

Exactly that is why I said you busted me... :laugh:

Ok Tim first part went USPS, this second part is going today FedEX 797046459176.

The FedEx Package should be there by Friday and the USPS box shoud be there by mid next week.

Sorry Adrian I must have missed it. But we could make this interesting ... I can split this BIF, if you guys don't mind I will send 1 to Tim and 1 to Adrian. Let me if this is cool

I think that's a great idea if you don't mind Mike, even though Adrian cheated and called for it before the question was asked! :laugh:

I love the idea of two of these going at once though, maybe you could think of a way to differentiate the two different strains Mike.

Wow, this has taken an interesting turn since I last checked in, very cool!!

OK guys this is what we have ... Our original Box-O-Beer is going out to Brian today. Original rules, after question is asked, first one to answer gets it with a list of likes. The grab-bag box, BlindBox-O-Beer is already on its way to Tim. The rules on this second box are similar to the first in terms of amount to ship with a glass and $10 stick, but its up to the shipper to decide what he is going to send. I feel they should send local brews not attainable to the destination (different styles as well), but that is my opinion.

So for this second box (BlindBox) any of you new guys who want to try some different style beers but not sure what to pick up ... this is a great opportunity to experience brews you'd never tried before and been wanting to. Have faith in some of your BOTL brothers and I am sure they will send some really nice brews. :thumbs:

HINT HINT It also might be a good idea to start putting wants for Beers as well as cigars in your profile :sign:

Hope this spices things a bit. So Adrian keep your eyes open cause Tim could send some treats your way ... if you answer on time that is! :laugh: :rolleyes: :whistling:

edited for grammer

OK Brian ... Box-O-Beer on its way ... FedEX #468821610082626.

Heads up! :thumbs:

Got the first half of my BlindBox-o-beer today, Thanks Mike... I can't wait to try this stuff... From what I've read it's going to be a unique treat... Also thanks a lot for the smoke and glasses, I'm sure they will get used often.

P1010590.jpg

Stay tuned for the question..

Ask ask ask!!! :blush: :laugh: :thumbs:

Yeah, ask! I need back in this thing. I have a few choice beers begging to be released from the cellar!!

BTW, am I missing something or do both of these boxes of beer have the same rules?

Well I will get this on the road before I get the other one.

Ask ask ask!!! :blush: :laugh: :thumbs:

Yeah, ask! I need back in this thing. I have a few choice beers begging to be released from the cellar!!

BTW, am I missing something or do both of these boxes of beer have the same rules?

I want to get this thing from Tim, and Jonas do I have a package for you. :laugh: :thumbs:

You got it Hermano... I will get this together and try to get it out on Monday...

....as for the second part of the sentence... "I don't really want to know"

Status
Not open for further replies.