• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The box of beer has arrived and all I can say is Wow. Tim, thank you so much for the great selection. I have always wanted to try the different Bell's offerings.

IMG_0300.jpg

All beers are from Bells Brewery.

Oberon Ale
Amber Ale
Third Coast Ale
Porter
Two Hearted
Cherry Stout
Consecrator Doppelbock
Expedition Stout
Pale Ale
Bells Special Double Cream Stout
Hopslam

And now for the question,

"Who wants a box of beer?"

Nic

Am I the only one that it's gotten to the point I can't remember who I've gotten packages from in this?

i keep an inventory sheet that i track who sent me what, this way if i really like the beer i know who to hit up.

Sorry for the poor pic quality. My camera took an unfortunate spill on my last vacation and I have yet to replace yet. The glass is a Kentucky Breakfast Stout glass and the cigar is Avo Campanero. No takers yet?

Am I the only one that it's gotten to the point I can't remember who I've gotten packages from in this?

i keep an inventory sheet that i track who sent me what, this way if i really like the beer i know who to hit up.

I've recently started writing the name of who I got it from on the label or cap, but doesn't help me remember if it was a trade or this though! :laugh:

FP, you're the one with access to aged Bigfoot right? Tempting...

I've recently started writing the name of who I got it from on the label or cap, but doesn't help me remember if it was a trade or this though! :laugh:

FP, you're the one with access to aged Bigfoot right? Tempting...

one of my locals has 2004 bottles at $3 a bottle.

Just send it to Justin, it will be a surprise when he gets it.. until he finds out it's a PIF :sign: :sign:

Package arrived safe and sound today. Really nice selection of West Coast tastyness! A lot of stuff I've never had before.
IMG_0950.jpg

From Left to Right
Hair of the Dog Fred
Russian River Blind Pig
Green Flash Le Freak
Port 3rd Anniversary
Port High Tide
Alesmith Yulesmith
Russian River Pliny the Elder
Sierra Nevada Bigfoot 2009
IMG_0952.jpg

And a Tat Reserva SW with a nice dark wrapper. Thanks a lot Nic, I'm really looking forward to some liver damage over the next couple of weekends.

So . . . who wants a box of beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back