• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been swamped at work this week being on call with a stomach flu epidemic (been here for 16 hours so far today and won't be leaving for another 5 at least) going around so haven't gotten this out yet. I'll get it on it's way as soon as I can, but I'll probably wait until Monday so it doesn't have to sit in a warehouse over the weekend. Sorry guys

Ugh, I am working on this. Just been busy as hell. Sorry for making you wait Mick.

Got it, safe and sound. Looks great. I'll try to post a pic tonight and then we'll get this sucker rolling along.

<glorious appreggio>

P1060346.jpg

07 Alaskan Smoked Porter
Homebrew Porter
08 Great Lakes Nosferatu
Homebrew Apfelwein
Stockyard Oatmeal Stout
Red Chain NWPA
Homebrew Dubbel
07 Trappistes Rochefort 10
Mission St. IPA
Homebrew IPA
07 Sinebrychoff Porter &
a Sand Shark (really?)

Really looking forward to all these beers. Some aged stuff (which I never have the patience for) and some homebrews (which I haven't had in a couple years). Thanks Justin! I've never even seen a Sand Shark.

Alright....... I should add a disclaimer first. My PIF is going to highlight Wisconsin beer and will contain nothing from MN.

WHO WANTS IT??

Oh yeah, just kidding.

I'll take it...haven't done this in a while. PM incoming with preferences.

Great beers. That 2007 Smoked Alaskan Porter is drinking great right now. I had 6 of them in the cellar and popped one open about 6 months ago. None left now. Incredibly smooth, no alcohol bite yet still smoky as hell.

Also, as far as I know, the Stockyard oatmeal stout is the same as the Goose Island variety. Just marketed differently. If someone can confirm, that would be great.

<glorious appreggio>

P1060346.jpg

07 Alaskan Smoked Porter
Homebrew Porter
08 Great Lakes Nosferatu
Homebrew Apfelwein
Stockyard Oatmeal Stout
Red Chain NWPA
Homebrew Dubbel
07 Trappistes Rochefort 10
Mission St. IPA
Homebrew IPA
07 Sinebrychoff Porter &
a Sand Shark (really?)

Really looking forward to all these beers. Some aged stuff (which I never have the patience for) and some homebrews (which I haven't had in a couple years). Thanks Justin! I've never even seen a Sand Shark.

Alright....... I should add a disclaimer first. My PIF is going to highlight Wisconsin beer and will contain nothing from MN.

WHO WANTS IT??

Oh yeah, just kidding.

Drink the IPA and Porter soon, I had to hand bottle those ones. Hope you enjoy!

Went to see the Mavs crush the Griz last night as our last half-season ticket game of the year and when I got home this beauty was waiting for me so I had a good night. Looks like someone didn't read the rules but that's perfectly fine with me...more beer for me!

Beer_PIF2.JPG

Tyranena Down N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
Founders Pale Ale
Founders Red's Rye PA
Founders Porter
Flat Earth Angry Planet Pale Ale
Surly Bender
Surly Furious
Surly Coffee Bender
Lift Bridge Farm Girl
Rush River Winter Warmer
Furthermore Three Feet Deep
Furthermore Knot Stock

Thank you to tsmckenney for the Surly love and all these other beers that I've either never heard of or never tried.

Now...who wants some?

Beer_PIF2.JPG

Tyranena Down N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
Founders Pale Ale
Founders Red's Rye PA
Founders Porter
Flat Earth Angry Planet Pale Ale
Surly Bender
Surly Furious
Surly Coffee Bender
Lift Bridge Farm Girl
Rush River Winter Warmer
Furthermore Three Feet Deep
Furthermore Knot Stock
Thanks one nice box you got there!

Coffee Bender and Knot Stock are so good....apparently we get Knot Stock in PA now, but I'm too lazy to drive out there to pick it up.

Cool deal...PM me your address and preferences to styles and possible breweries you'd like to see.

Where is the Surly brewed? I'm too lazy to google it...

I'd like to try and get a hold of some of that. Maybe on my trip to Wisconsin this summer I will be able to find that while I'm picking up some more Ten Fidy. :thumbs:

Surly is in MN...I've been wanting to try them for a while so I can't wait. :thumbs:

Hmmm, I see there is a Hy-Vee is Minnesota that carriers Surly. Maybe they can transfer some to my Hy-Vee..... :whistling:

Jeff, package is on the way via UPS: 1ZR132A70334997676

Let me know when it lands and if everything is intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.