• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came home to a big box sitting in my bedroom. Thanks Greg! Here's the line up:

281bpys.jpg

Boulevard Dark Truth
Rahr Buffalo Butt
Rahr Ugly Pug
Great Divide Espresso Oak Yeti
Saint Arnold Amber
Saint Arnold Devine Reserve
Founders Breakfast Stout
Oskar Blues Ten Fidy
Southern Star Buried Hatchet
Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter
Great Divide Saint Bridget's Porter
Rahr Ugly Pug pint glass
Tat cigar (I'll let Greg name the cigar since I honestly don't know)

Whew! That's a whole lot of dark sweetness! Can't wait to dig in and explore! Thanks again, Greg!

So.....who wants a box of beer?????

The cigar is a Tatuaje Verocu Tubo...very nice medium cigar with some spice to it.

That Saint Arnold DR#9 is a Pumpkin Imperial Stout that is full of nutmeg and pumpkin spices on top of a nice stout backbone...it's also about 11%. Just be aware of that before you drink it...some people get caught off guard by the christmas spices and the booziness. It's been compared to a chocolate pumpkin pie in a bottle.

Enjoy!

Alright Dave, the box is in the mail Hope everything arrives safely and you enjoy it!

#1z31F2F20372336378

Thanks for the follow up. The box did arrive on Friday. I will have my official post up tonight with pics. Everything looks great, and what a selection with one of my favorite cigars to boot. Sorry about the wait. Thanks again Jeff.

Okay...I tried to follow through on my promise to have this picture up, but unfortuntely, I am having issues posting it to the gallery to paste to this message. It appears there is an error message coming up saying that the file is too large (I think). Just looking for a little help to see if anyone else has run into this problem, and if so, what can be done to resolve it. Thanks. Once again...my apologies aboutthe holdup. I appreciate your patience.

Okay...we're in business...with the help of my wife, I've finally figured this out. So once again...below is the Beer PIF package I received from The Black Cloud. It is a great selection of assorted ales (my favorite) and wheat beer. Accompanying all of this was a beer glass and one of my favorite cigars...though I've only smoked it in the robusto vitola in the past.

gallery_9513_1353_27790.jpg

From Left to Right...
Moylan's Kilt Lifter Scotish-Style Ale
Arrogant Bastard Ale
Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Moylan's Celts Golden Ale
AleSmith Horny Devil Ale
Chimary Cinq Cents
Duchesse de Bourgogne Red Ale
Ballast Point Yellowtail Pale Ale
Angel City Belgian IPA
Bear Republic Ricardo's Red Rocket Ale
Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse

Center...
Chimay Goblet
Ambos Mundos Toro (Not sure which wrapper)

Thanks again to The Black Cloud for this great assortment of beers. I look forward to sitting down and sampling these brews, in my new goblet and smoking the Ambos Mundos you so kindly provided.

Now...who wants some from the Big Apple?

I will play! I have been waiting for some slow time at work and it has arrived!

So give me some Beer in the coolest PIF around!

I will play! I have been waiting for some slow time at work and it has arrived!

So give me some Beer in the coolest PIF around!

Awesome...please send me a PM with your preferences, an I will get something put together for you this weekend. Thanks for playing...

I would like to participate if anyone is able to help me out? I would like to try a few for begginers and maybe 1 or two for the advance to compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.