• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beetles in my Fuente

Thanks for the PM apology LockOut.

Nice to see the quick turn about, rather than a fast melt down.

This is a great site, lots to learn from numerous knowledgeable and generous people. You did the right thing, stick around, you will be happy you did.

Brian

Fortunately for Lockout, this has not come to the attention of the good Sisters of Perpetual Misery. I suggest you fix your shift key. A word to the wise should be sufficient.

Doc.

Nevertheless, keep it up and in a few months time, you and Swissy may be calling each other "hose-queens" and whatever other insults you fireboys say to one another. :laugh: :thumbs:

Mostly we sit around and tell funny stories about cops passing out :laugh:

Wow sorry this got out of hand. I didn't even come back to this thread today until i just received a pm about how out of hand it had gotten. I meant the phrase as a joke. I'm sorry i did not realize the formality of this board. Every other board i post on (over a dozen) doesn't require perfect English. Also the term i used of "grammar Nazi" is something i have seen on other boards many of times. I meant no harm by. My typing is not great nor is my grammar, but I'm going to try it improve it for you guys.

My sincerest apologies for any harm i have caused or any one i have offended.

PS I have goen back through this post and tried ot make it as perfect as possible :blush:

Nice! :)

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Nevertheless, keep it up and in a few months time, you and Swissy may be calling each other "hose-queens" and whatever other insults you fireboys say to one another. :laugh: :thumbs:

DICK!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This coming from a glorified Meter Maid? :sign:

Hey look partner, no one I mean no one, talks to Brent's B!tch that way. You owe him (I mean Brent, or Bsneed51) at least, 3 Newports and 1 white owl.

Or just tell him you like Young's Double Chocolate Stout

Brandon

DICK!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This coming from a glorified Meter Maid? :sign:

Hey look partner, no one I mean no one, talks to Brent's B!tch that way. You owe him (I mean Brent, or Bsneed51) at least, 3 Newports and 1 white owl.

Or just tell him you like Young's Double Chocolate Stout

Brandon

Is that a box of White Owls, or just a single? Would you like Grape, what's your flavor? :laugh: :D Newports are on their way.

Wow sorry this got out of hand. I didn't even come back to this thread today until i just received a pm about how out of hand it had gotten. I meant the phrase as a joke. I'm sorry i did not realize the formality of this board. Every other board i post on (over a dozen) doesn't require perfect English. Also the term i used of "grammar Nazi" is something i have seen on other boards many of times. I meant no harm by. My typing is not great nor is my grammar, but I'm going to try it improve it for you guys.

My sincerest apologies for any harm i have caused or any one i have offended.

PS I have goen back through this post and tried ot make it as perfect as possible :blush:

Very nice.

We'll work on the sh'I'ft key tomorrow!

:D

Reference material: :laugh:

gallery_998_773_20417.jpg

It cracks me up how much a post about beetles in a cigar can go all over the place thanks for the laughs guys. :p
I hope you get the vendor to work things out for ya rp

It cracks me up how much a post about beetles in a cigar can go all over the place thanks for the laughs guys. :p
I hope you get the vendor to work things out for ya rp
No matter what conversation you are having, if you have no manners the subject line will change fast. Once corrected, we go back on topic.

Take a look at threads where rudeness was not corrected, 4,5,6 pages later, the door was closed on the dick and then we moved on.

Brian

Thanks for the pics of the beetle infestation.

You had me worried. I checked all my expensive boxes today to make sure I was not infected.
I can not imagine what would I do if it happened to me. There is too many sticks in my coolidor to fit in the freezer.
Yikes! Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Next time save the pictures for Halloween. You are freaking me out.

I Ordered a fiver of the 05 GOF's that should have been delivered yesterday but did not show. I spoke with a customer service rep this morning who told me that the 05's are currently backordered possibly due to damge and that they had issued me a refund. She also offered to send me (5) of the 06 GOF's at a discounted price if I wanted. So, I believe that they are taking this issue seriously and trying to correct the deficiency.

Nice burn slow, you got the same deal I did..

I just got off the phone with the rep and she said they are all out of the 05 Don Carlos, but I could keep the 05 Carlito at a discounted price and just send back the 05 Don Carlos that had beetles in them..

Overall I'm satisfied, but I would have liked the cbid customer service to take a beetle issue a little more serious..

I know the standard rule is that the vendor immediately replace the smoke. I wonder what the response from the manufacturer is in some of these cases.
I've never had it come up, yet. Anyone shed some of their experiences?

Back