• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Beggers Can't Be Choosers" Pass

Naw it wasn't the boss..Just forgot and started my PP dance without first putting on my Depends,I won't let that happen again.

Hey Jon...did ya get it to the post office yesterday? Just curious.:smile: If so, Jeff should have it for the long weekend.:biggrin: Plus, it won't have to sit in the P.O. all weekend.Everyone...Have a great/safe Labor Day Weekend!!!!SKYDIVNEKD

Jeff...looks like we're just gonna have to hope for the best...:biggrin:...my money is on Jon...I say he got it to the P.O. and it will be on your doorstep tomorrow!..:wink:..wanna bet?!...do ya?!...huh?!...come on mister...ROFLMAO!!!!This weekend sucks for me...I GET to work TWELVE freakin' hours dealin' with 300,000 people comin' to town for a fireworks display:angry:...YEA, it comes with the job , but I don't have to like it!!!!Y'all take care, be safe and smoke one for me!:biggrin:SKYDIVNEKD:cool:PS; I'll check before work on Sunday to see if I was right!

You may have been right. I wasnt home for the mail today and all they left was a delivery slip!! ####!!!

#### the bad luck...:sad:...Now ya have to wait until Tuesday!...eeeeeeeewwwwwww..no fun...Now about the BET!!!:biggrin:...I believe it was TWO cabinets of Cohiba Robustos...one box of Opus X Perfection #2...LMAO...sorry brother..have a safe labor day!SKYDIVNEKD:cool:(Edited by SKYDIVNEKD at 6:35 pm on Sep. 1, 2001)

Yeah, that's a bummer! Now Jeff won't have any cigars to smoke over the long Labor Day weekend. A really sad situation. "Oh the humanity!" If you believe that...I have some really nice beach front property for sale, in New Mexico. ;) Waaaaa hahahaha!
ROFLMAOSam  :cool:

Yea Im really low on cigars.. Hope I make it through the weekend!!! I remember a month or so ago having a conversation with my wife about my cigars. I figured it out roughly... that if I smoked 5 a day I have about a 7 yr supply! She just shook her head.. She does that a lot when it comes to my hobby...hmmmmmHope your all having a great weekend!!!Jeff

well at least she doesnt complain about it!! It could be worse, she could yell and scream when the bills come in. Instead she just emails me and says you got a package today!!! Next week will be the test though. I have 13 boxes coming in and she doesnt know it yet. I should make that 14 and visit godiva .com.. softens the blow that way!! LMAO!!!

:shocked:THIRTEEN BOXES:shocked:?!?!?!?! For the love of God man, what the heck do ya do with 'em all??? If I had half that coming in, I'd be divorced again!!:biggrin: Godiva.com doesn't sell enough to keep me outta court!!!LMAOYou da man, Jeff!:biggrin: Let me know if our pass shows up tomorrow.SKYDIVNEKD

Big Worm...It's comin' at ya! Your bourbon is enroute as we speak. Conf. 03006000000302735739(USPS Priority) Since we live in the same state, they should be able to get it there quickly!(RIGHT!!!) We're talking about the USPS!!!:biggrin:I'll check back in later.SKYDIVNEKD

Big Worm,I have tried a couple of times and I can't get your e-mail to work. It keeps getting returned. E-mail me from your new account and I'll try it that way.Thanks.SKYDIVNEKDPS: Yes, I was trying the @charter.net account.:biggrin:

The box is here at long last!! Man it wasnt easy though. I think the mailman was hittin the makers. He told my wife when he came today that we werent here on saturday so he didnt bother bringing it today? What the #### was he on! Sheesh.. Well he did bring me other yummies though. Maybe he wanted to save room the mailtruck for someone else besides me!! LOL..Anyway the box is here and unloaded. Ahh, just one thing though. There werent enough bottles for 2 of the makers and 1 of everything else. so I just took 1 markers. There are now 3 markers and 2ea of the others left.Ill post my puts in a little bit. with 3 kids back to school today it is a little hectic around here.

ok, Heres my puts, partagas Culebra, sancho panza non plus, diplomatico #4, RyJ Exhibition#4 from 98, Partagas Limited edition, Cohiba Siglio III, Bolivar CJEnjoy Sleepy!! Thanks for letting me play. Oh I did take a padron and a Ashton VSG, The others I left for someone else to enjoy.

Ok Vern This baby heads to you tomorrow. I will insure it as well.Conf# 0300 1290 0003 0155 5150

Jeff...if it ain't too late...take the other makers and one each of the others...Vern will get the last of the beverages...the last two passers already have theirs...Sorry for the confusion..If not, Vern will get the rest...:biggrin:..and I'll bet Vern is hatin' that!!!!SKYDIVNEKDPS: Thanks for the great puts. I owe you. You have been very helpful with everything.

Well, its not too late to reopen the box and grab another makers!! Never had it but it looks yummy!! Not a breakfast drink so Ill have to wait for dinner!! Thanks again sleepy.. Enjoy the smokes!!!

Hey Vern...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!:shocked:...Jeff forgot to take the rest of his bourbon out of the box, SO....he said it's YOURS!!!!:biggrin:...now ain't that down right kind of him?!?!...a great passer that just doesn't stop givin'.:wink:...he said enjoy!SKYDIVNEKD

No I didnt I said PLEASE PLEASE STOP THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLAfter I wrote that message this morning I went in and showered and right out the door. Never gave it another thought and completey forgot about it!! Enjoy it Vern!! Go ahead enjoy my bourban!! LMAO!!! Just kidding I will enjoy every drop I have Im, sure. Thanks again for the pass Sleepy.. Next time a smaller box!!! I insured it for 300 and it cost me 25.00 to ship it to vern!!! Good thing my wife took it to the PO or I would have opened it and chugged all the bourban and handed it back and said"now how much to ship it?" LOL :):)

Well I have been called a SOB before but I never knew that it was because I am just a LUCKY DOG..Wow this is great,thanks Jeff , I owe ya one.