• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Behike 54s Arrived!

I was non plused by them. Good, but plenty of smokes less than their cost that are as good or better. Now in five years...

I agree 100%! Tons of other 25 count boxes that cost less smoking better :).

Jim

I have two CoRo's left from an 09 box split with Hylan85. I must have gifted two since I've only smoked one of them and it blew my mind. Then again maybe I smoked the other two and just don't remember. If there's a stick out there to top that I must know so don't keep us in suspense any longer and let us know what could be better than an over hyped $30 cigar. Then again I can understand if you want to keep that information to yourself.

Oh make no mistake about it CoRos are great cigars! Especially the few I smoked from the early 1990's :). RASS properly stored over time are very very nice and can be had under the $30 price point just to name one, but there are many!

Jim

Those look like the holy grail to me. They are gorgeous. I hope you enjoy those

I was non plused by them. Good, but plenty of smokes less than their cost that are as good or better. Now in five years...

I agree 100%! Tons of other 25 count boxes that cost less smoking better :).

Jim

I have two CoRo's left from an 09 box split with Hylan85. I must have gifted two since I've only smoked one of them and it blew my mind. Then again maybe I smoked the other two and just don't remember. If there's a stick out there to top that I must know so don't keep us in suspense any longer and let us know what could be better than an over hyped $30 cigar. Then again I can understand if you want to keep that information to yourself.

Oh make no mistake about it CoRos are great cigars! Especially the few I smoked from the early 1990's :). RASS properly stored over time are very very nice and can be had under the $30 price point just to name one, but there are many!

Jim

Thanks for the info. I had a RASCC that was pretty good but I don't think I've tried a RASS yet. I have a few others from that marca that are going to get torched the week of the 4th. I'm looking forward to that.

ETA: Please excuse the thread jack. :blush:

I like the bands as well. Looks like it would be difficult to dupe by the counterfeiters out there.

I had the 52 and it was really good...Sweet Tea notes with hints of chocolate goodness.

Can't wait for a review! What is the availability like on these? I've seen you can get 10, but I wonder if singles will be available.

The only time I was non plused is when the the cheerleader said ok, take me; and I stood there going, what do I do now?