• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Being A Noob Here (Long)

Welcome aboard.......

ernest-hemingway-6819.jpg

Welcome to CP! I too enjoyed your introduction and imagined "Pomp and Circumstance" was playing while I was reading it. There are great people here and it's always nice to add one more to the group.

In order to gain trust here, a person must first establish bona fides as a BOTL to assure that they are not a troll or pirate looking for a freebie or to make a nuisance.
What's wrong with being a pirate, matey? I'd understand if you said smelly pirate, arrrrgh, but ya didn't.

JHolmes763 said:
In order to gain trust here, a person must first establish bona fides as a BOTL to assure that they are not a troll or pirate looking for a freebie or to make a nuisance.
JHolmes763 said:
What's wrong with being a pirate, matey? I'd understand if you said smelly pirate, arrrrgh, but ya didn't.

I be smellin' ya' all the way from Belguim Johnny Boy.

What bad blood you be spillin' now ya' filthy animal?

Classy intro! Welcome!
While true, a few experiences you will also benefit from by having me as a close geographic acquaintance is the steady stream of scantily clad women visiting my residence during the warmer months, voluminous music of all genres played during our frequent outdoor soirées, pleasant tasting BBQ prepared in its proper & authentic style, and an abundance of cigars of different origins coupled with the availability of alcoholic beverages of all varieties. A scenario quite hard to resist to the average male in today's commonwealth.
That's Jersey for ya...also classy!

All niceties aside, what is this newbies address so I can bomb his azz? I am traveling next week so I can drop a package from out of town :)

MrAnderson41 said:
To many big words.   Can someone translate for me?

Welcome. 
He understands that being an asshat is frowned upon here.

So simple a concept, yet so confounding, apparently, to so many.  Awfully nice to see.

~Boar

Too glib if you ask me, and Gary hasn't touched firm flesh in a coon's age. ;)

Doc

likescarsz28 said:
All niceties aside, what is this newbies address so I can bomb his azz? I am traveling next week so I can drop a package from out of town :)

3265 Churchill Drive
Toms River, NJ 08753

Excellent introduction. Welcome to CP! The sentiments in your post are the reason I have returned! Enjoy your time hear!

Gary still hasn't figured out that those aren't really women visiting his house.
Geeze! Still hasn't even gotten past first base!

Welcome from Fredericksburg VA Noob.