• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bell's Brewery

StogieSteve

I'm curious to see if anyone has tried any of Bell's beers or ales, and what they thought of them? It ranges in price from $9 - $15 for a six pack. I'm thinking of trying their Cherry Stout this week. It's supposed to be only available October - March, but the liquor store by my house has it in stock. Let me know guys.

Their website is http://www.bellsbeer.com

-Steven

Bell's is an excellent brewery. A few of my favorites of theirs are the Expedition Stout, Two Hearted Ale and HopSlam. Its hard to go wrong with any of their beers sans the Oberon.

Yep, Expedition and HopSlam are two of my favorite beers. Wasn't a big fan of the Cherry Stout personally though. I think Oberon is ok though. :shrug:

I love cherry stout. Bell's is a great treat for me as I have to go a long way to get them, but they have some pretty darn good beers. I don't like Two Hearted though. Hopslam is epic.

Living very close to Bell's they are a Michigan cornerstone, and pride.

HopSlam is amazing, but it's name speaks volumes so be ready.

Oberon is by far their top dog and should be easier to find.

If you have trouble finding anything I am glad to help out.

Bell's is definitely a very solid brewery. I can't say that I love all of their stuff, but they do their styles very well. I haven't tried the Cherry Stout, but the Two-Hearted, Hopslam, and their Amber Ale is all very good stuff. Try a sixer in a style that you prefer and I don't think you will be disappointed.