• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best place to buy ammo

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Where do you guys buy your ammo from if buying online? I've purchased from cheaper than dirt and also WMTTC. Looking for 9mm in bulk.

Where do you guys buy your ammo from if buying online? I've purchased from cheaper than dirt and also WMTTC. Looking for 9mm in bulk.
I’ve bought from LAX AMMO. I didn’t feel too ripped. LOL.

Target Sports USA and the CMP.

CMP just had some 124 FMJ for $337 per 1K delivered.

http://www.gunbot.net/ammo can help in a pinch. I used to use Brownells exclusively. The best way to save is to take advantage of a store with a free shipping code. S+H is where they really get you.
The prices listed on the first page are great. Then you click on one of them and they are either "No Product Found" or the price is out the roof. 45ACP listed for $279.00/1000, then click it and it $599.00. WOW!

I've seen this site before and it's helpful when the "Covid" prices aren't on. Thanks.

Floyd T

The prices listed on the first page are great. Then you click on one of them and they are either "No Product Found" or the price is out the roof. 45ACP listed for $279.00/1000, then click it and it $599.00. WOW!

I've seen this site before and it's helpful when the "Covid" prices aren't on. Thanks.

Floyd T
Starting to worry a little bit that the "Covid prices" are here to stay. I can actually find ammo locally again much more often, but refuse to pay the absurd prices.

This one about had me on the floor...

received_173155074966990~2.jpeg

That's 40 cents a shot, honestly that's not out of hand right now. But its Steel casing so I wouldn't buy it.

That's 40 cents a shot, honestly that's not out of hand right now. But its Steel casing so I wouldn't buy it.
That stuff is the absolute bottom of the barrel. They were $7 a box 18 months ago.

Blazer 100 boxes are $32 here for comparison.

Until this stuff starts sitting on shelves and not selling at those prices, why would they reduce them. TulAmmo is the stuff that was still on the shelves after ll the good stuff was gone. It'll go bang. I'll shoot Blazer(brass or aluminum) any day of the week. Solid ammo.

Floyd T