• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Better Late Than Never

1) When I joined CP I immediatly stepped on my Dick. What member took me under their wing and showed me the true meaning of CP? Ginseng

2) What member of CP did I HERF with first? Infinity

3) What member did I HERF with Second? BBS

4) I had the opportunity to meet with CigarStone, what cigar did I give him when I met with him? Padron Millennium

5) A very generous CPer gave me a rare cigar that many will never see, let alone smoke, what was it? 92 Hoyo DC

1) When I joined CP I immediatly stepped on my Dick. What member took me under their wing and showed me the true meaning of CP? Ginseng

2) What member of CP did I HERF with first? BBS

3) What member did I HERF with Second? PutzMulligan

4) I had the opportunity to meet with CigarStone, what cigar did I give him when I met with him? Padron Millennium

5) A very generous CPer gave me a rare cigar that many will never see, let alone smoke, what was it? 92 Hoyo DC

2) What member of CP did I HERF with first? BBS

3) What member did I HERF with Second? PutzMulligan

Now this is how it is done!! PM me your addy and I will get something together for ya.

Jim

Hey, because it shows jayro quoted me, did I win??
laugh.gif

Just kidding, good job bro, and nice contest step!
smile.gif

Hey, because it shows jayro quoted me, did I win??
laugh.gif

Just kidding, good job bro, and nice contest step!
smile.gif

Sorry about that I thought I copy and pasted the format. :blush:

Thanks for the contest Jim, PM Sent!

Again nice job! I am just glad that I put my d#$% away and stuck around. Have a great day everyone!!

Jim

Lol it was funny...as soon as I saw I knew I could use it somehow! :p

Earlier the same thing was done, but I think the quote was never changed at all, so it was just a quote of my post. Both of which were wrong of course hehe

Congrats on the anni, Jim. :thumbs: I remember the dick stepping incident. Wasn't that around the same time we were in Khari's newbie pass?

Jim we are so much richer for having you my friend. Thanks for everything.