• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Pittsburgh Herf in OhiO

Thanks for all the work you guys did in putting this together. :thumbs:

Hopefully next year it won't fall on my anniversary. :sign::angry:

As I was eating my anniversary dinner ( A really tough and non-flavorful pork chop - @ $ 25.00 ) - I was thinking how good that smoked jerk chicken must have been.

Oh well - next year I will wait until the chicken is done and take some home for the wife. :laugh:

Just wanted to chime in to say thanks to Tony for organizing this event, and staying on top of things (especially the dead mouse, best ass he'd ever had), I had a great time. Thanks for inviting the newb. Thanks to Jeff for allowing a group of guys, most of which he had never met prior to converge on his piece of tranquility. Well done, the clubhouse was a great place for everyone to spread out and enjoy a full day of drinking, smoking, eating and story telling. Thanks to GPSJohn for taking all the pics, look I won't add your new name a few words back into my dictionary on here, great conversation. If we could only get you to not snore like a furnace :laugh: . Thanks to Keystone_Raider for the nice fiver, and keeping fire percolating all night. JFields good to meet you and I'm glad I got out of Jeff's cabin when I did, wouldn't have wanted to be there after you three had eaten lunch, and drank another 5 pots of coffee. Cookie & Ryan nice to meet you both, yeah the smoked chicken sucked, sorry you missed it ??? . Punk_Lawyer glad to have met you, I'm sure that drive was no fun at all. Lastly, here's a shout out to Paul & Brandon the only other Browns fans to show up nice to meet you both. I'm all in for another one of those events, anytime. Thanks again.
jwm

Cigarstone and guests -

I forgot to tell you - I did come down on Sunday morning (after 8 like you requested) but you were all still sleeping so I just grabbed my shoes and left. Sorry I missed that bloody mary! Next time! Just wanted you to know I didn't blow you guys off...

Cigarstone and guests -

I forgot to tell you - I did come down on Sunday morning (after 8 like you requested) but you were all still sleeping so I just grabbed my shoes and left. Sorry I missed that bloody mary! Next time! Just wanted you to know I didn't blow you guys off...

He ran out on the mouse, too. :sign:

Cigarstone and guests -

He ran out on the mouse, too. :sign:

No... The friggin mouse died on me!

Very cool!

Ummm...the 'hand lotion' on the chair gives new meaning to 'Texas Hold 'Um'!