• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Pittsburgh Herf in OhiO

When the "W" got to the top it meant (GPS John) was turning the steering wheel the Wrong way...haha!! That was funny shit man!

~ t

Hey Tony,
Jeff told me to ask you what the "W" at the bottom of GPSdroptops steering wheel stood for?
We forgot.

John Fields, Keystone _Raider and I are still at the cabin, just got done eating breakfast and are planning our first cigar. We started laughing about the "L" and "R" on John's steering wheel but couldn't remember why I said it should have a "W" at the bottom. (John and his defective GPS) It's okay John I often blame my rifle for missing deer too ;)

As far as John (GPS) renaming everybody, I don't remember that unless it was when his vocabulary consisted of "Pha-Q", "bite me", and "why don't you suck my beer swollen penis" for about two hours.

I had a blast, thank you all for the help, and I am already looking forward to next year :thumbs: :thumbs:

That was basically it -
Keystone raider is now F.U.
MaxNoodle is now B.M.
CigarStone is now something that consisted as a Pha-Q Mother Phuker
and I believe he was talking to everyone when he was talking about his alcohol swollen penis!
and I remember JFields being guilty by association wit CigarStone, Paul, and Keystone_Raider at one point. And I also remember something happening when Keystone_Raider called out Paul, JFields and CigarStone all looking at him and laughing, as I sit here and chuckle...it was a DAMN fun night!

Thanks everyone...John - do you have the shoes on with the L&R?

~ t

As far as John (GPS) renaming everybody, I don't remember that unless it was when his vocabulary consisted of "Pha-Q", "bite me", and "why don't you suck my beer swollen penis" for about two hours.

John ~

You Do know that you HAVE to change your avatar now...we'll call it a John-John...and stop putting YOUR address as the destination! Maybe you'll get out of Erie!

garmin.jpg

John ~

You Do know that you HAVE to change your avatar now...we'll call it a John-John...and stop putting YOUR address as the destination! Maybe you'll get out of Erie!

garmin.jpg

I just remembered that we determined John had been hanging his GPS upside down, entering his home address as the destination, and having one hell of a time getting out of Erie :whistling:

And you people wonder why I ended up giving everybody nicknames Saturday night.

I just remembered that we determined John had been hanging his GPS upside down, entering his home address as the destination, and having one hell of a time getting out of Erie :whistling:

Oh yeah - The New and Approved (including new software) -

John-John

garmin.jpg

Just wanted to say that I had an awesome time and it was nice to be able to put faces to names.

Big thanks to Jeff for putting us up and to Tony for getting everything organized.

Looking foward to next year.

Here's a link to the photos that I took. I made the album public on photoshop.com. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can download any you're interested in.

Linky

Thanks John for the photos!

Good seeing you again at the HERF!

And it was great meeting everyone else and putting names with faces.

Good times, Good cigars and Good friends!

Thanks again to everyone...that was a very cool event to attend. I hated having to depart Saturday evening but sometimes life gets in the way. Next year I will clear all conflicts and stick around so I can show you fellows how to consume some serious alcohol! :laugh:

Again, my thanks to you all! :thumbs:

Thanks again to everyone...that was a very cool event to attend. I hated having to depart Saturday evening but sometimes life gets in the way. Next year I will clear all conflicts and stick around so I can show you fellows how to consume some serious alcohol! :laugh:

I'm your huckleberry.. :D

I'm your huckleberry.. :D

Next year maybe we have enough beer there!

whoooooo boy

Now see what you've done John (GPSdropoff)