• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big stink about Shuji

Lumberg said:
I am flabbergasted at some of the responses on this thread.

To people who have been paying attention, Shuji's life has pretty much turned upside down a few weeks ago, and he has been letting us know he's not doing so well. For me, even though I haven't heard from him regularly, it was pretty obvious what was going on and I knew things would get worked out eventually, whether tomorrow or next week or next month.

I would just like to say that if after three months from today Shuji has unfulfilled obligations with any member of this board I will personally meet them all. Just tell me the approximate value of the unfulfilled obligation and there will be money delivered to you by the method of your choice, within reason.
Hmmmmm....
So ya'll are saying that Shuji is STILL a scumbag, still a cheat, still a thief? Really? Who'd a thunk it?

Lumberg guaranteed Shuji's debt and doesn't know whether he should make good? I guess he is REALLY fabbergasted now. Make the effort Lumpy, you ran your mouth when this guy was scamming folks... time to stop talking.

NA

Hmmmmm....
So ya'll are saying that Shuji is STILL a scumbag, still a cheat, still a thief? Really? Who'd a thunk it?

Lumberg guaranteed Shuji's debt and doesn't know whether he should make good? I guess he is REALLY fabbergasted now. Make the effort Lumpy, you ran your mouth when this guy was scamming folks... time to stop talking.

Yea, I would have to agree with that last post despite how much I hate agreeing with such a newbie. :p Nothing against Lumberg, but nobody forced him out on that limb, he put himself out there on it all on his own. It wasn't like the gurentee was made in the beginning of the big mess, it was after the guy was obviously a big scum bag and some still felt a need to defy the wisdom of the group and try to defend the looser at all costs. The guy let his defenders down without giving a cr** about them. They should pay up though if they promised to as Lumberg so boastfully did or risk looking as bad as he did when he didn't follow through on his promises.

Well....I told him about that sigtag shiz....

So many threads to eat popcorn. I can't keep up. :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: