• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big stink about Shuji

coventrycat86 said:
I was just looking for the great quote that Horse has posted a while back but I could not find it. It was something along the lines of "If you loan someone/a friend $100.00 and they never pay you back then it was money well spent."
Damnit.... don't I ever get credit around here anymore. (page 13 of this thread) :) :sign:

PB has the quote correct. ;)

Damnit.... don't I ever get credit around here anymore. (page 13 of this thread)

I beg 1000 pardons sir. At times I mix up the Texas FOG's :D I'm promise I'll do better in the future ;)

I guess I really lucked up by getting my pass and share of the box split. I'm sorry to see that you guys got left with the shaft. I hope Shuji's BTL gets worms and infest his humi. :angry:

Triple_D said:
I guess I really lucked up by getting my pass and share of the box split. I'm sorry to see that you guys got left with the shaft. I hope Shuji's BTL gets worms and infest his humi. :angry:
Lumbergs three months are long up & Shuji's BTL were probably smoked a long time ago.

It would have been nice to have seen Shuji's BTL's rot in some fashion. Hell, it would have been nice to tear-up lumbergs check, or mail back any smokes he sent with a bomb of my own as a "thank you" for keeping your word. However neither happened. Anything sent this late in the game will not be opened & will be marked "return to sender".

I hate to be a dick and drag this stuff up, but it's educational to the newbies who are newer than me. IMO, don’t be obsessed with someone’s post count. I recommend going by the date the person joined, and/or talking to people that the potential trader has traded with.

Brent

Shuji's BTL were probably smoked a long time ago.

Actually I'm still holding out hope that his puppy broke into his humi again and ruined them :sign:

This whole Shushi situation caused probably the worst problems we've had here in my year of being involved. The worst part about it was there was a faction of Shushi defenders who were big-hearted, well intended members (PB, Lumby, Ellman, etc. ) who came to his aid and Shushi wound up making them look bad in the end as well.

Ellman is no longer around and quite frankly, I miss him, he's a good person and again this Shushi mess directly resulted in us losing a good member.

In the beginning, I was very hesitant to jump on the bash Shushi bandwagon because I felt bad for him. I PM'd him on the side and he ASSURED me he would make good on THREE OCCASIONS on his obligation(s) to me.

Guess what? He never sent me anything. Kenny's not surprised that I'm left holding the bag :p

I'm not sorry to keep bringing this up. Shushi deserves every bit of this and so much more.

Charlie, Rufus, Shuji or whatever you call yourself, I am completely disgusted with you and your lies,excuses and irresponsibility. You're well on your way to leading one sorry-assed life.

"IMO, don’t be obsessed with someone’s post count. I recommend going by the date the person joined, and/or talking to people that the potential trader has traded with." per Brent!

Well said! I truly wish everyone around here could see the way you do. Post count is nice but "experience" is better. IMHO!!

Floyd T. :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
"IMO, don’t be obsessed with someone’s post count. I recommend going by the date the person joined, and/or talking to people that the potential trader has traded with." per Brent!

Well said! I truly wish everyone around here could see the way you do. Post count is nice but "experience" is better. IMHO!!

Floyd T. :sign:
Yeah, by looking at Floyd's post count, you never would figure him to be a FOG.

Floyd used to be in CigarPool at one time, eh Floyd? I think I remember him winning his first week in. Why didn't ya stick around ???

Triple_D said:
I hope Shuji's BTL gets worms and infest his humi. :angry:
:0 Take that back- I've got one sitting in my Humidor :sneaky:

Toaster said:
Triple_D said:
I traded one of mine in a pass for a Hemi UTS that is still in the humi next to the other BTL. I hate to smoke it cause it will then be gone :D

SOOOOO next split Filbrent wants to do I will be there so I can actually smoke one :p

Toaster said:
Triple_D said:
His not yours. I wish yours the best of Plume ;) You actually paid for yours :thumbs:

Last time I communicated with Shuji he was supposedly packing up stuff to send to y'all. When I never heard anything else of it I figured you guys got it but didn't post. I am prepared to meet my obligations.

I feel like I am in a hard place. You guys say you will tear up your checks if I send them, but I don't want it to look like I just used that as an excuse not to meet my obligations. At the same time I hate doing things for no reason. So I would feel best if those who got screwed were to just accept my money, but I can't make you. So please tell me what to do.

Thanks

Well I'm just speaking for myself but I don't want you to send me any money Lumby.

You're more than generous to fellow CPer's as far as I'm concerned ;) and you don't owe me anything.

Charlie is the one who has to look at himself in the mirror every day and live with the consequences of how he treats people. He ought to be ashamed of himself.

coventrycat86 said:
He ought to be ashamed of himself.
Ought to be, yes, however, if what I have descovered is what I believe it to be, then he has already made an excuse for it that satisfied himself, and to hell with everyone else. ??? :angry: :(

How many litres is your Jag? How fast have you driven it?

4.2 and I don't think I've ever gone too crazy with it, the roads aren't straight enough around here to go crazy speeds without killing yourself :p

Oh and considering it has 175,000 miles on it, I'm not that crazy about trying to see how fast I can go for fear of blowing it up. 175K is a lot of miles for a Jaguar, even with an overhauled cylinder head :0 The bottom end had never been touched so there's a pretty good chance it would spin a bearing if I tried to push it to its limit.

I just putt around with it, it's not real quick off the line either, I regularly get blown away by newer little four cylinder Japanesse cars when the light turns green :p

Here's a photo from a car show I was at last weekend
jcna0196-10.jpg

Lumberg said:
I feel like I am in a hard place. You guys say you will tear up your checks if I send them, but I don't want it to look like I just used that as an excuse not to meet my obligations. At the same time I hate doing things for no reason. So I would feel best if those who got screwed were to just accept my money, but I can't make you. So please tell me what to do.
If you offered to do something to make up for Shuji's shortcomings, I think you should follow through on it. What they do on their end is up to them, the point is following through on what you said you'd do.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I agree! I hope some of you understand now what my whole "do you get it" thread was about. Some may and then some may not.

Bottom line, if you support this stuff, you are not welcome here, period! Complain somewhere else if that's a problem!

Lee
It's been months since Leebo originally posted this comment. Fortunately some who don't "get it" are gone. Unfortunately several who don't are still around.

When I read this thread I feel like a parent getting every excuse from the dog ate my homework to Billy did it!

BS! Enough is enough! I'm not here to tell anyone how to behave. The only person I owe that responsibility to is my 2 year old son :love:

This was an interesting learning experience but now I'm done with this thread.

CC....I was at cigarpool and I did win my first week there...and....after receiving more smokes than I can smoke, I stayed around for a few weeks, gave some back and then bailed. I didn't have the time to watch/ship every week and couldn't smoke 'em if I won 'em so I left.

If you happened to send winnings to me and want them back, I'd graciously abide.

Floyd T.

If you happened to send winnings to me and want them back, I'd graciously abide.

LMAO @ Floyd, Well since I can't even remember what I had for breakfast two hours ago, no way in hell could I ever remember what I sent you for winings. :p and besides, you WON!!! I only remember it because as long as I've been in there have been two guys who won on their first week in you and Misc. BOTH CPer's :thumbs:

Oh wait, I DO REMEMBER, I sent you an Opus xXx, a PAM 1926 No. 1, a RAG and I must have tossed in a VR DA as well so you can return my cigars anytime you like :D :D :D