• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big stink about Shuji

the scumbag list.

Hmmmmm, did I call him that? :D Hey, I'm all for giving a guy a break and understanding "difficult" situations and all but there's a limit. It's one thing to hear the stories from others but when you're a victim yourself (like I am) it's kind of hard to be objective.

I actually felt I had a good friendship with Charlie but he's a no good liar who cannot be trusted. Sorry Charlie, it's not slander when IT'S TRUE you SOB.

Adding him to the scumbag list would certainlly be fitting for him but probably wouldn't not accomplish much since he seems to be out of the cigar internet scene for now. However it certainlly would bring a smile to my face everytime I visit the site and saw his name there. ;)

I think it's time for the beating the dead horse picture.

Well, I hadn't chimed in before and felt it was time to let people know another bad experience I had with him. No one knew until just now that he had stiffed me on another deal.

My lasts posts were new information which is more than appropriate.

If anyone else has anymore information on Charlie, it should be added to this thread.

You just happend to be lucky AVB that he didn't screw you or you might think differently.

Triple_D said:
As of now he owes
1. coventrycat86
2. filbrent - shuji bought 2 BTL's from him and hasn't paid him
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...=40&#entry84723
3. statelandman- he owes for shipping
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...t=0&#entry82713
4. PhatAsh - owes for superbowl pool
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...pic=4637&st=140
5. quito60 for the same pool
6. Fast4Dr for the other super bowl pool
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...120&#entry84959
I'm not sure if he made good on his superbowl lotto's. I think he did send out some of those winnings. How about his cigarpool?

Shuji is #56 and #75

CigarPool 12/17/03 Lottery

CigarPool 12/31/03 Lottery

CigarPool 1/14/04 Lottery

CigarPool 1/28/04 Lottery

AVB said:
I think it's time for the beating the dead horse picture.
horse.gif

The horse is really starting to stink :p

Triple_D said:
Bat_Chief said:
Sorry, I'm trying to walk a fine line of being mean and making this post educational, but I saw Shuji's post as more of an excuse post and less of an appology post. Did I read wrong?

Rules for CP? Yeh, and the one we all should use comes right from the world of common sense: "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." If Shuji continues to ignore this rule, I'll give his site 2 months. This is business advice Shuji, take it as you will.

I'm sorry, but the phrase "chronic liar" keeps running through my head as well...... ???

Pretty good prediction on his site. Here it is in April (2 months later) and the site is down :lookup:

Thanks for the repost on that Trip, I didn't know his site went down......and as I said, you can't run a business if all you have are false offers. It's time's like this I believe in Karma.

Oh, as for your beating a dead horse picture....LOVED IT! Consider it copied and stolen!! :D

Mark aka "Horse" ain't gonna like that dead horse picture.

Oh and thanks Duane for summarizing his obligations. I'm sure as Kenny said, he was just hoping we'd forget. I sent Sushi all the addresses for his CigarPool obligations two months ago so he could catch up. It doesn't look like he ever did.

So Charlie, if you ever read this and you lost those addresses, I still have them anytime you're ready to mail those cigars, just drop me a PM or an email and I'll get them to you immediately.

Bat_Chief said:
Oh, as for your beating a dead horse picture....LOVED IT! Consider it copied and stolen!! :D
LOL, I stole it from Fast4Dr last time he posted it :p

Lumberg said:
I am flabbergasted at some of the responses on this thread.

To people who have been paying attention, Shuji's life has pretty much turned upside down a few weeks ago, and he has been letting us know he's not doing so well. For me, even though I haven't heard from him regularly, it was pretty obvious what was going on and I knew things would get worked out eventually, whether tomorrow or next week or next month.

I would just like to say that if after three months from today Shuji has unfulfilled obligations with any member of this board I will personally meet them all. Just tell me the approximate value of the unfulfilled obligation and there will be money delivered to you by the method of your choice, within reason.
I don't know why anybody would be worried, Lumbergs still around. CC, looks like Lumbergs your man on those cigars your still owed. :thumbs: You might give him a heads up so he can prepare a little before May 2 arrives.

All I can say is.......

WOW

I don't really have a pony in this race, but I'm kinda floored...........Didn't realize this kind of SH*T went on. I'm not naive, just thought that people, choosing to participate in a forum like this, would have understood what one's 'word' means.

Now I feel ****ty for haveing to pull out of CCs newbie trade. *CC the motorhome really did break down - I've got receipts :D I'll handle you in May. I'll hook up with you when it gets closer for you to fill me in on your newest wants.

Hope I'm still in good graces.

M. Gipson :0
(An FNG who will seriously watch his 6)

I have been following this thread for a while now. Although I have no stake in it I am going to post my 2 cents. About 9 yars ago I found out my "loving" wife of 8 years had been cheating on me. A few days after this she took my 3 kids and moved out. This was the most devasting thing I had ever gone through. The point is I kept living my life, I went to work everyday, paid my bills and fulfilled all of my obligations. I didnt feel like it but I did. A man's word is his honor, without honor you have nothing.

Now I feel ****ty for haveing to pull out of CCs newbie trade. *CC the motorhome really did break down - I've got receipts

Aw, c'mon, that is a COMPLETELY different situation, that was a MUTUAL decision that we both agreed on, that we'd postpone it until later or never do it, I was and am still completely fine with that.

Sushi just plain outright lied to people and did not and STILL has not met his obligations six months later. He STILL owes me cigars and I have yet to hear from him.

Gawn, in our case, it's not like I sent you cigars and you never sent me any money or anything in return therefore I think you are comparing apples and oranges. Sushi OWES ME CIGARS plain and simple. I sent him a bunch of premiums that he needed for a superbowl pool and he told me he'd send me ten Oliva "O" Bold Ovations. He sent five and I've asked him on at least three different occasions when he planned on fulfilling his obligation to me and I have heard nothing from him. I am hugely disappointed and hurt by his treatment of me since I had developed what I thought was a good friendship with him and he freakin' SCREWED me. At this point, I have absolutely no use for the SOB and can only hope he "gets his" someday. I will be laughing my a$$ off in anticipation of that because with a low life like him, I know it will happen ;)

Does anyone know who I have to talk to to get him on The Scumbag List?

Ormazd@cox.net

I recommend sending him the link to this thread and tell how you yourself are still not compemsated. I also urge anyone else who still is not paid to do the same. I know there was one or two more here not to mention the many elsewhere, Like the Lotto site whatever it is called.

Lumberg said:
I would just like to say that if after three months from today Shuji has unfulfilled obligations with any member of this board I will personally meet them all. Just tell me the approximate value of the unfulfilled obligation and there will be money delivered to you by the method of your choice, within reason.
Is it time yet?

Is it time yet?

Feb 2, 2004 + three months = May 2, 2004

YEP, time's UP !

I take personal checks ONLY Lumby ;) $26.00 for a fiver of Oliva "O" Bold Ovations plus $5.00 shipping = $31.00 addy in profile. :sign:

You KNOW I'm just kidding 'cause if you send me a check I'm just going to tear it up :p

I was just looking for the great quote that Horse has posted a while back but I could not find it. It was something along the lines of "If you loan someone/a friend $100.00 and they never pay you back then it was money well spent."

As far as I'm concerned, it didn't cost me much to learn that Sushi is an irresponsible prick who cannot meet simple obligations and while I applaud Lumberg for his generosity in watching out for fellow CPer's, I think it's wrong for him to have to cover Shushi's debts.

I think it was "If you loan a friend $100 and never hear from him again, it was money well spent"

And it contains a lot of truth ???