• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big thanks to cabaiguan juan!

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
Last week I saw a post in the Spirits forum where @cabaiguan juan mentioned the practice of adding a few saline drops to whiskey as a flavor enhancer. I'm a big whiskey guy, but I had never heard of such a thing. When I mentioned I'd like to try that, Jon graciously offered to send some saline drop dispensers my way. He must have screwed up because some cigars accidentally fell into the box before it hit the mail.

Thank you very much, Jon! I look forward to trying the sticks and salty whiskey!

Last week I saw a post in the Spirits forum where @cabaiguan juan mentioned the practice of adding a few saline drops to whiskey as a flavor enhancer. I'm a big whiskey guy, but I had never heard of such a thing. When I mentioned I'd like to try that, Jon graciously offered to send some saline drop dispensers my way. He must have screwed up because some cigars accidentally fell into the box before it hit the mail.

Thank you very much, Jon! I look forward to trying the sticks and salty whiskey!

That guy, Jon, is a good dude!