• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BigMac is Back...in NYC HERF 2

C'mon Italian Beef is neither a liquid or powder!
And if you get stuck in a 8 hour security line you could eat em!

-Rob

So whats it gonna be sat? fri? both? times? cause if i dont write it down ill forget.

Friday works great for me Sat not so much. How about Merchants ? There is always plenty of room, good liquor and food and the dress code should not be a problem since its freeeeezing anyways :0

He's already got his orders in Sam.

Anybody have a preference for Friday night?

C'mon Italian Beef is neither a liquid or powder!
And if you get stuck in a 8 hour security line you could eat em!

-Rob

Hush! You're supposed to keep the hype on the dl until I get my franchise open!

Elliot's lady boy emporium?
Well, I guess that does have something to do with Italian beef!
:laugh:

-Rob

I assume you'll be first in line?

I don't think Rob will have to wait in line, he has the privilege of using the special members only back door.

Sounds good to me Jesus. Merchants Friday night (as soon as downstairs opens, 5pm), Club mac Saturday afternoon. You thinking like a 1 o'clock reservation elliot?

Guys, I totally f'ed up and left my Tavel-dor in the laundry room on the way to the car. Please, and I'm serious, don't bring me any cigars. I suck, so sorry guys.

Guys, I totally f'ed up and left my Tavel-dor in the laundry room on the way to the car. Please, and I'm serious, don't bring me any cigars. I suck, so sorry guys.

Awesome! You'll be the first person I know to pay $20 for a Hyde Park... :p

Hey guys just to give you a heads up the old Renaissance Cigar Emporium reopen under new owners and new name Madison Cigar & Lounge 1825 Madison Ave
(between 118th St & 119th St)
Manhattan, NY 10035

(212) 828-1625
www.madisoncigar.com

Hey guys just to give you a heads up the old Renaissance Cigar Emporium reopen under new owners and new name Madison Cigar & Lounge 1825 Madison Ave
(between 118th St & 119th St)
Manhattan, NY 10035

(212) 828-1625
www.madisoncigar.com

Tell The Chairman I say hello.
I think Tiny said they're doing a Spanish Galleon even on Friday.
Dunno any details.

1) The check is in your mouth.
2) I won't cum in the mail.
3) I left my Travel-dor in the laundry room.

And no references, please, to "... with that Lewinsky woman."

At least you didn't leave it on the train.