• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BigMac is Back...in NYC HERF 2

Sean,

Bring back some Italian beefs, garrdiniere, provolone double dipped!
This is not a joke!

-Rob

And stop by Adam's Ribs for 40lbs of ribs and a gallon of BBQ sauce ... and coleslaw!

(It's across from the Dearborn Street train station.)
Geoffrie, i guess none of the these young folk got your M.A.S.H. reference. Great episode. Too bad they forgot the coleslaw.

Sean,

Bring back some Italian beefs, garrdiniere, provolone double dipped!
This is not a joke!

-Rob

And stop by Adam's Ribs for 40lbs of ribs and a gallon of BBQ sauce ... and coleslaw!

(It's across from the Dearborn Street train station.)
Geoffrie, i guess none of the these young folk got your M.A.S.H. reference. Great episode. Too bad they forgot the coleslaw.

Someone was paying attention - thank you.

Great time last night at Merchants. Thanks to everybody for the cigars and I look forward to hanging out again today. Elliot made the reservation for 2pm at Club Mac.

For those who are worried about missing the J-E-T-S game, they'll have it up on the flat screens I'm sure.

Good to see Dave, Dan, Jeff and Rob, sorry we can't meet up again today. Rob, the noodles and ice cream were fantastic thanks for meeting up early.

Sorry that I couldn't make. I've been knocked down with a really bad cold and felt like total shit for the last 4 days.

Sean, I'll see you the next time you are here.

/Lou

Sorry that I couldn't make. I've been knocked down with a really bad cold and felt like total shit for the last 4 days.

Sean, I'll see you the next time you are here.

/Lou

Hopefully that'll be the 27th of Feb for the Quad State Herf Louie if not sooner......... :D :thumbs: :p

Louie, you were missed. I hope so too Charlie.

I had an a great time hanging out with everybody on Friday night and Saturday afternoon. I miss the monthly meet up sorely. You guys are a great bunch. Thanks so much for conversation and cigars. And Rob, thanks for the Vietnamese special and late night call ;) Elliot, thanks for having us out to Club Mac. Pete, Jesus, thanks for coming out twice. Great times guys.